• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

POF P415 Gen 4, CZ RAMI B Package, CZ P-01 Omega UG SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

M67

Gold Member
Looking to sell a couple firearms. Different gun projects going on so just freeing up funds.

Price includes shipping, with PP's stance on guns I'd prefer to keep it off of paypal but can accept if if need be.

If you'd like to see additional pics of any items just ask.

I attempted to blur the serial numbers out but failed I know

1) POF P415 Gen 4 5.56 AR. I am the original purchaser of this rifle back in 2014. Finish is NP3. Rifle is piston operated with suppressed and unsuppressed shooting piston settings.

Rifle has been extremely reliable and shoots great, pretty much zero recoil and the POF triggers rock, very short reset and very crisp pull. Rifle has the E2 chamber which is an amazing idea that great reduces wear and tear on the extractor.

Barrel length is 14.5" with a pinned and welded muzzle device. It currently has my Silencerco Saker brake on it, price listed below is WITHOUT that brake, I can have a factory brake installed (I have a spare) and the price below reflects the cost to have that done.

Comes with the factory hard case, manual, and 1 30rd magazine. Also comes with 1 small rail setion, POF forearm sling mount, Seekins Precision magazine release button, and I believe I replaced the end plate with a Damage Industries QD plate.

Slight marks on the rail from an old Larue mount and some Leupold Mark 4 rings I had on it a long time ago using various optics.

Can't recall on total round count, but it's aprox. 1300. These rifles run and if running unsuppressed run extremely clean thanks to the piston system.

Local laws apply, if you can't have the 30rd magazine but can have the rifle I might have a low cap mag somewhere.

Price: $1375

SGmQbif.jpg

GtgPmWt.jpg

YAkKtAQ.jpg

mok0bEk.jpg

lATxssv.jpg

Z1lEQM8.jpg

Tdr1Q5H.jpg

BdHobKd.jpg

2)CZ Rami thumb safety, item number 91750. I bought this pistol as a "blem", so there is an upside down "Y" at the end of the serial number to mark it as a blem. It had a slight mark on the frame which could be touched up with a good file and a marker but I never did. The real bonus of this pistol was that it had factory night sights installed like the BDs do.

Sent it to Blackpoint to get a holster made for it since they didn't offer one at the time (not sure if they do now or not).

Comes with 1 14rd magazine and 4 10 round magazines. Was carried a handful of times and really I used the 14rd mag once then shot the 10 rounders cause that's what I carried. Total round count I have through the pistol is maybe 300

Awesome pistol just haven't carried it in a while

Price: $525 for Rami package

ii07KYD.jpg

9C8K0Vl.jpg

FlMhEyg.jpg

55ngRp5.jpg

3vzVLCI.jpg

QRCZlN5.jpg

gFNrdha.jpg

wOpmCrl.jpg

TcQt8OT.jpg

Q0tBFIU.jpg

vIo6nkT.jpg

Last edited:
3) CZ P-01 Omega Urban Grey Suppressor Ready, item number 91299, comes with 2 16rd magazines. Pistol has had maybe 250 rounds through that, and that would be a stretch. Awesome suppressor host but tracked down an olive drab P-01 finally and don't need 2 P-01s right now. Excellent condition.

IF you don't care about the threaded barrel or tall sights and like the color of the pistol (is a P-01 Omega at heart and generally hard to get), we can work a deal out since I at least need the threaded barrel for my other P-01. The serial numbers wouldn't match anymore with the barrels to the frame but if you're okay with that so am I since any replacement barrel I get for the other won't match. For some reason the MSRP $ difference between a regular P-01 omega and this Urban Grey model is only $27. If you want the P-01 w/o the threaded barrel and tall sights, take $55 off the price listed.

Price: $525 SOLD

E4S5Qrb.jpg

PVGeWfR.jpg

ZVjyuaR.jpg

ASAeshE.jpg

FC1OoJD.jpg

If you live in a ban state where the capacity of the magazines or the threaded barrel makes the gun too dangerous we can work something out

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Can you post a photo of the CZ P-01 Omega Urban Grey Suppressor Ready with the 16 rd mag in it ? Basically the same as the third photo from the top but with the full size mag in it.
Thanks

I am interested in the CZ P-01 without the threaded barrel and high sights. what would you replace them with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back