• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pohan Leu Custom HAMACHI - NEW

PRICE: $2000.00 (more pics available upon request)

NEW!!!! POHAN LEU 3 7/8" HAMACHI with ZIRCONIUM BOLSTER, ZIRCU-TI SCALE, ZIRCU-TI FLOATING SPACER AND ZIRCU-TI CLIP

BOOMERANG DAMASCUS BLADE, BLUE ANODIZED TITANIUM HARDWARE, TANTO TIP

BLASTED/TUMBER LINER AND LOCKSIDE

FULL custom, I waited 18 months to get this knife and paid $2200.00 (receipt available)

Product Details

Blade Length 3 7/8"

Overall Length 9.5

Closed Length 5.5

Weight (oz) 8.2

Source NEW

Knife Type Tip Up Carry, Tip Up Clip

Blade Details Tanto

Other Details Tactical

POHAN LOU.jpg
NO RETURNS AS THIS IS A BRAND NEW KNIFE

About the Maker
Leu, Pohan
For as long as I can remember, I have loved knives and anything that my mother found dangerous! I have been making knives part-time since 2003. When I first started out, I had minimal tools to use including a 4"x36" belt sander my wife (then girlfriend) bought me for wood working. Prior to my first belt sander, I used an angle grinder which i eventually realized, didn't work for me. I started heat treating knives in an open air coal forge, not really understanding what was involved in heat-treating the Air-Hardening tool steel I currently use today. The knives came out hard, but heat-treated unevenly. I decided more than a year later to invest in an electric kiln and I have never looked back. I do all my heat-treating, cutting and shaping of the steel. Every blade is sharpened to beyond what is actually necessary as a cutting tool.

FYI... Po Leu is one awesome man. I had the pleasure of getting to know him over the 2 years I waited for this knife. I took delivery of this blade in late 2019. I have never cut paper, carried it, nothing. It is brand new never used. But the date of manufacture is Nov / Dec 2019. From my understanding this is one of two Po made. Po did not want to make another ZIRCONIUM bolster since when polishing and grinding that metal sparks a lot and can catch fire. He sent me some videos during the process. Anyway hope this clears up questions. The blade is sick and I personally called Po to ask him this year if he would be upset if I sold it. He was cool about it. I just have a few too many knives and was looking to sell a couple. I can send whomever more pics or videos and I have the original dated receipt. You may even call Po. He will know me and he is a super nice guy. The blue Zirc. bolster is sick looking in real life.

Back