Pohl Force Charlie out hiking the Canyons - with a few friends

Pohl Force USA

Pohl Force Charlie One Outdoor

As moderator of the forum I thought I would put pen to paper , well as close to paper as I can get :), the art of writing..... particularly with what has been known in the past as a 'pen', is becoming a thing of the past. That of course is whole different subject!

I recently took a buddy of mine hiking through the canyons of Utah, a trusty, loyal and reliable friend Charlie. For those of you not familiar with Charlie he is certainly worth getting to know, he appears to be somewhat 'simple' but is an outstanding performer and I had the opportunity during those few short days to see what he is made of! This guy is a tough as it gets and virtually indestructible. a class act in every way.

A simple functional design, with nice lines. The ergonomics despite its skeleton handle design remain comfortable and grippy. Constructed from a D2 cold work tool steel with a 59 HRC .... this knife had only the factory edge but was brutally sharp, and although putting it through a pretty testing few days in the wilderness the edge remained true.

Size wise, a blade length of 3.5 inches and a total length of 7 3/4' inches , this works well for belt carry or as a pack knife - I have mine tucked in a side pouch on my pack which I can grab in an instant should I need it! Its relatively light also at just over 4oz. Pohl Force also has a really good carry system , in fact there are 2 alternatives, a shoulder harness system and a leg adapter. These systems work well with all Pohl Force knives that come with a kydex sheath, they work well with most brands.
I had a few other friends along who proved to be very photogenic so I thought I would share - I really have to figure out how to down-size these images lol

November One Outdoor

Mike One Tactical Limited Edition

If you have found this adventure interesting - happy to add to it a little more :thumbup:

Some other fun stuff!

Back