Pohl Force New Products for 2016 and IWA Trade Show in Nuremburg

Pohl Force USA

Well at this time of year typically Pohl Force releases its new product line up, this is in conjunction with the IWA Trade Show in Nuremburg Germany.

This year we have some very interesting new offerings and some limited edition items. I will post over the next few days more information and for each item its own thread which we can build on and hopefully receive some reaction albeit positive or negative.

The IWA Trade Show can be compared in many ways to Shot Show I would say on a smaller scale and with a very European feel to it. That said many American companies are also strongly represented which is good to see.

Here are a few pictures from the show which may be of interest

Setting UP

Dietmar with Quebec One Outdoor in hand - ready to do business !

I'm interested in seeing your new products. Please indicate any changes/modifications from any current models, which I'm sure you'd do regardless.

Hi Stand Straight - following the IWA I am now busy pulling images and specs together regarding the new products. We have new 2 items which will be available very soon , the Kaila One neck knife which I posted an update today with images, and not as yet mentioned the Mike One Desert Tactical ( Limited Edition), I hope to have information on this knife up later today and is selling out fast!

Hi there... the Prepper One is due here sometime in June. I have both the Survival and tactical version on its way. I hope to have these at least for display at Blade Show . Following the show I will have a very limited amount for sale. I can see this knife being very popular and to be honest I cant wait to see it myself!
Any idea when the Prepper 1 model will be in the states its a great looking tool!

Back