Photos Police4 pics and impressions

I think this knife is going to be a hit. I cannot remember a Police model every getting this much attention, previously.

So I've got 2 Enduras and 5 Millies. Besides being an irrational knife nut, why should I buy the Police? (Please don't try too hard to convince me :D)

im in for one soon as i save a few more bucks.

I have absolutely no use for a blade this size.

Having said that, I know I NEED one! Everything about it just screams winner!

Seneca18, I thought for a second the Police 4 had nested liners, but it's just the angle and lighting. I'm trying hard to resist it! I like K390, but I wish it was something more stainless. Just my opinion. It sure is a good looking folder.

The fiancée told me the credit card got dinged, so now I'm just waiting for it to reach my greedy little hands.

I have absolutely no use for a blade this size.

Having said that, I know I NEED one! Everything about it just screams winner!

Sure you do! Just imagine dismantling a rack of ribs with this thing :eek::D

The fiancée told me the credit card got dinged, so now I'm just waiting for it to reach my greedy little hands.
tumblr_inline_ouvzvuGzS01v5ii2m_540.gif

Sure you do! Just imagine dismantling a rack of ribs with this thing :eek::D

tumblr_inline_ouvzvuGzS01v5ii2m_540.gif
Honestly, it looks like a fantastic picnic/outdoor eats knife! Slicey, long enough to spread peanut butter or cut sandwiches without gunking up the pivot, shockingly light for transport, plenty of room for a broad variety of grips. It will be a really nice outdoor companion to a stout fixed blade though, if I'm honest, given my uses it will mostly be used to dismember the fearsome cardboard box ninja. ;)

Honestly, it looks like a fantastic picnic/outdoor eats knife! Slicey, long enough to spread peanut butter or cut sandwiches without gunking up the pivot, shockingly light for transport, plenty of room for a broad variety of grips. It will be a really nice outdoor companion to a stout fixed blade though, if I'm honest, given my uses it will mostly be used to dismember the fearsome cardboard box ninja. ;)

Insipid, I am with you there. I no longer do long treks in far away places and my life does not depend on my knife. So, when I get one (gotta pay off a new iPad first) in the next month or so, it will probably see only fruit, sandwiches, plastic packages, and cardboard boxes as things it will need to cut.

yep, got payroll got processed early from storm, so just ordered from national. waiting in suspense.......

Every time I open mine I am so surprised how much blade comes out of that handle.

I agree anycal, it is a very slim carrying knife.

Back