Poll ! Field grade dagger made out of infi

Who would like to see the field grade dagger made with infi ?

• Yes bring back a reissue.

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No leave it alone it’s a classic.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Chevelleface

Gold Member
I would buy a couple for sure. Who else wants to see a small boot dagger from busse?

Reactions: HJK
Not interested.

Edited to add,
I don't want one, but I'm in full support of them being made for the folks that do want them. And It'll give me a month to harbor my resources for the one I do want/need.

Last edited:
I know there are a couple busse dagger models already but they are being hoarded away. convincing their owners to sell would Be difficult. something smaller than the Hawkeye dagger And under $500 would be my ideal dagger.

I'm not familiar with the field grade dagger; so I can't participate in the poll...but, if we're asking for a re-release, let's do it right:
Bring back the BOSC ID!!

I'm not familiar with the field grade dagger; so I can't participate in the poll...but, if we're asking for a re-release, let's do it right:
Bring back the BOSC ID!!
that would be cool! maybe in a battle grade release sr101. The Bosc id was originally around $750 from busse I believe. A field grade dagger had a skeletonized Handle and I believe was slight smaller. So they wound hopefully be more affordable.

Having an FMV8, and beholding it's wickedness, I would probably be in for one. Especially if it had a Battle Grade option.

I would be up for an INFI Field grade dagger. I would really love a Busse version of an Ek commando sagger

Back