Poll: How much would you be willing to pay...?

How much would you be willing to pay for a CPK obstacle course style cutting competition blade?

• Total voters
one of the things we're talking about doing for those of you who make a gentleman's commitment for a preorder will be to put you all on an email list where you'll receive exclusive information about this project as it progresses. I imagine it will include photographs, sketches, videos, banter and whatever the hell else arises as the CPK machine digests this particular gazelle.

Last edited:
one of the things we're going to do for those of you who make a gentleman's commitment for a preorder will be to put you all on an email list where you'll receive exclusive information about this project as it progresses. I imagine it will include photographs, sketches, videos, banter and whatever the hell else arises as the CPK machine digests this particular gazelle.

This information won't be posted on the forum. Once the project is complete, it'll be announced to the world. For those of you dedicated to it, we will happily include you in our journey!

Get in touch with Jo to add your email to the list, and keep in mind that your financial commitment will fall roughly between $1500 and $2000.

lets hold off on that for a little while. Let me put the proposal together first.

post edited. Oopsies!

Gah! This sounds like such an amazing potential project, but just not something I can realistically afford. Oh well. I am hoping to land a better job soon, so maybe I might end up being able to confirm in the future. I've got my fingers crossed. If there is any way I can make this happen I am going to try to do so.

I'm massaging Dan's drawing, and gathering up all the nuance. It's like I took this experimental drug while taking part in a pharmaceutical company's testing, and somehow started taking up residence in another test subject's brain, thanks to the insane mother of the drug's inventor who is also the AI which controls the test subjects

I'm massaging Dan's drawing, and gathering up all the nuance. It's like I took this experimental drug while taking part in a pharmaceutical company's testing, and somehow started taking up residence in another test subject's brain, thanks to the insane mother of the drug's inventor who is also the AI which controls the test subjects

Quite the MANIAC.

Would love to see the drawing.

Back