Pooorr Piglets!

This is what happens to piglets who are late to any GANZAs.

standard.jpg

I think I'm the piglet on the bottom near the muffler. I got burned. :D

I think they are deceased. It would be very difficult to pack them in that way if they were alive.

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

You do realize that in nature, pork does not grow in plastic covered containers. I once overheard lady berating a man for hunting. His reply was that the only difference between his venison and her steak was that she hired someone to do the killing for her.

"This little piggy went to market....."

Seeing this in Southeast Asia is somewhat common. Just have to understand it is a completely different culture. I have only been to Hong Kong and many places south of there, and the local markets resemble each other-which to the faint of heart might raise an eyebrow. Once you start shopping in the markets and preparing the meals-not such a big deal.

I think they are deceased. It would be very difficult to pack them in that way if they were alive.

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

You do realize that in nature, pork does not grow in plastic covered containers. I once overheard lady berating a man for hunting. His reply was that the only difference between his venison and her steak was that she hired someone to do the killing for her.

"This little piggy went to market....."

not sure if them being dead makes me feel better. not judging him or anything, or his culture, or where he buys his pork or how, and support hunters.

still, something vaguely disturbing about pigs in a cage on the back of a scooter.

To own a scooter is a luxury, owning anything else bigger is a huge luxury--guess you have to haul em as best possible.

Back