Possible lost package?

I ordered a baby hasiya on saturday and it still hasn't arrived. My khuks always get here fast, does anyone know if the mail has been slow lately? Maybe the hasiya was so small it got lost in transit? Sorry if the is a double post, phones lagging.

Auntie sent mine in one of those small size if it fits it ships boxes. So the box isn't small enough to easily lost.

Could be anything I guess. Mine got here about normal speed, super fast. I think Auntie gets tracking numbers on everything so I'd probably give it another day or two and then see if she has one.

I feel your pain. The waiting is the hardest part.

Auntie sent mine in one of those small size if it fits it ships boxes. So the box isn't small enough to easily lost.

Could be anything I guess. Mine got here about normal speed, super fast. I think Auntie gets tracking numbers on everything so I'd probably give it another day or two and then see if she has one.

I feel your pain. The waiting is the hardest part.

Yep. I asked for the tracking number 2 days ago but have yet to get a response. I know auntie is a busy woman and I can definitely wait, but I'm somewhat worried it might have gotten lost.

Mine Trisul is also a day or two late. It's probably the post office taking its time. I am hoping it will be there today. Please let me know if u get your package because its two people who haven't gotten stuff yet.

Mine was ordered on Friday of last week.

Mine Trisul is also a day or two late. It's probably the post office taking its time. I am hoping it will be there today. Please let me know if u get your package because its two people who haven't gotten stuff yet.

Mine was ordered on Friday of last week.

Dang man that sucks but at the same time is reassuring. It's probly east coast mail that's to blame. Bad weather maybe? I know recently there's been "terrible" (I like t-storms and torrential downpours) weather here in Florida, maybe it's the same up the coast?

Edit: definitely will tell ya when I recieve it.

Maybe she sent em to my house by mistake...........I better check the front porch.

They'll show up guys. I can feel it.

Maybe she sent em to my house by mistake...........I better check the front porch.

They'll show up guys. I can feel it.

If they're there how about slapping some checkering on em for us haha. Yea I'm feeling they'll get here soon. Wouldn't be suprised if it's today. My mother is quite excited to get a Hasiya. She had a chinese sickle before and this one is definitely a 1000 times better and will last a long time.

Auntie has tracking numbers on all the sent packages. If she doesn't answer the emails, give her a call instead.

Sweet! I knew it was gonna happen, I could feel it. Glad my feeling is still working at least part of the time.

Wait! Pics monday? What are you union or something? What's wrong with tomorrow or better yet tonight. We have no special viewing hours here. 24/7 pics good to go.

Glad you all got your packages. What a way to start a weekend! WooHoo!!!

I need something to do on Monday morning at work. You don't think I want to ruin my morning with actual work, do you? The main reason for Monday pics has to so with the super friggin computer I have at work with four displays. It makes draggin, dropping, posting, and contacting alien life possible with ease.

Oh-oh. Now we gotta listen to Bawanna brag it up how psychic he is. Probably wanna do the Tonight Show next and sell autographs to sharks.....this just has to be one of the "lost" Twilight Zone episodes!

Naw, my mommy don't let me stay up late enough to watch the tonight show. How's Johnny doing anyhow?

I doubt she'd let me stay up late enough to be on it and ain't no way I'm going to wherever they make that show, probably New Yoke City.

Not for me. I'd be so nervous I'd probably wet myself. Would be awkward.

I'm better at profiling than psychic stuff but sometimes I do get messages from the little people. Do you ever talk to the little people?

Are your little people the same as my little people?

Hey, how much you think I could sell an autograph for. Do I have to write it in cursive? That's what they call writing now days....

I think keyboarding class might have replaced penmanship these days Bawannasouras Rex.. I think you might be getting a tad up there in age. FYI, I don't think they serve mastodon meat in the cafe anymore. Just kidding ole buddy. I am getting up there in age too. The greys are starting to show in the old beard and I still have three pounds of undigested saber tooth steaks in my colon. I still have most of my real toothesiss but sadly no hair except for a gorgeous main of thick lucious hair on my back.

Hey, hey, hey I still got 6 teeth on top an only missing one or two on the bottom.

I'm in fine shape for my condition.

Saber Tooth huh? I knew you lived on the fur side of the tracks.

Congrats! :)

By the way, I line in Utah, 1 state away from Yangdu, and packages from here have been known to take a week to get here. Even so, waiting isn't fun. Especially when you're waiting longer then planned.

Even so, waiting isn't fun. Especially when you're waiting longer then planned.

Yea, I'm in CA, and once it took like 5 days, and I damn near was "walking circles in my living room", wondering where in the heck was my triangle box...lol I am so glad that only happened to me once, most of the time, it's just 2 days max. I think my co-workers thought I was crazy for the those five days of waiting, because everyone just stayed away from me, I must've been really grumpy...lol, I kind of enjoyed it, no one at work bothered me for like an entire week. :D

Back