Off Topic Possible Spyderco sighting on Better Call Saul

Twords the end of S5 Ep7 Gustavo Fring uses a Spyderco Matriarch 2 to destroy some vinyl.

I've never seen a "hobby grade" blade on a major tv show.

screenshot_20200331-183454_video-player-jpg.1313112

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200331-183454_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200331-183454_Video Player.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Definitely not a Matriarch. Matriarch has the S curve same as the Civilian. Probably a Harpy. Interesting that they used it, it was also used in the sequel to Silence of the Lambs.

Dont forget theres a SE harpy in The Wire; in Lost, John Lock also carries a harpy; and on the walking dead lori carries i believe an endura (outside of pants pocket aka lori style).

A bad guy in the tv show “Castle” has a matriarch in the dark theater...IIRC.

Dont forget theres a SE harpy in The Wire; in Lost, John Lock also carries a harpy; and on the walking dead lori carries i believe an endura (outside of pants pocket aka lori style).

Wow that was forever ago. Made some of my memory beans wiggle.
Lori-Spyderco-Endura.jpg

If you remember the show "Life", a part serrated Police Model figured prominently for the first few episodes.

I remember seeing a Spyderco Cricket in the TV show Gotham. That one took me by surprise. There was a stainless steel Police in another episode, so one of the crew must have been a big Spyderco fan.

I saw a round hole knife in the Beastie Boys Sabotage official video recently. Purty cool that was mid 90s.

Back