Post a Picture

JK Knives

Post a picture of your personal favorite JK Knife, and tell us why it’s your favorite.
(just trying to keep it alive here, and want to see if it’s a newer or older model)

It's hard to pick a favorite, so I'll go with most used (and of course, one of my favorites): This Bushcrafter in osage has been on constant duty for a couple of years. Its similar compadre the Hiker proved the handle shape and blade to handle ratio works for almost anything I needed for hiking and camping. While this one has had its time outdoors, it has spent much more time in the kitchen. Reason? I did not have a sheath that fit just right. It has done exceptionally well at doing just about every kitchen chore, from spreading butter on toast to (cleaned afterwards, yes) helping unstuck the garbage disposal. I actually miss it when I am away from home!JK Bushcrafter #3.jpg

Mine has to be the E01 Hunter it's been my go to knife since I received it. For me it's the perfect little everyday carry fixed blade that's just big enough to do everything I need it to do. I'v batoned mesquite branches to give the grill some extra flavor to using it as my main kitchen knife for fun! A truly well designed blade with a handle that is very well thought out to fit just about any grip imaginable. I have been trying to draw my perfect small fixed blade for years, then when I saw the E01 Hunter I stoped and placed an order and haven't looked back!
IMG_3425.JPG

Element Kane edition
Without a doubt my favorite and most used by a long shot! It’s a small and handy knife that performs tasks just as well as many larger blades. It fits right in my pocket comfortably so I can carry it with me wherever I go. The heat treat lends itself to some very tough use when needed. It is very comfortable in hand and a great value for the price. I love this thing and everyone that has handled it has had nothing but positive things to say!39E3BF3F-2CE8-4714-9614-E524D1F21FF2.jpeg
This one has had it’s micarta dyed a deep navy blue.

Back