Post Blade Show Order Thread

Diesel D

Tow Mater
As most of your regulars know, my name is Diesel D. and I help young Mr. Hunt with his website, emails and such. We've halted taking new knife orders while Todd works to fulfill current demand and build inventory to take to Blade Show. This information is reflected on his website, but I just thought I'd post a thread here, in the home base for Blade Forum members that maybe want to be contacted around the beginning of June, when we start normal production back up. Send an email to info@tmhuntcustomknives.com with something like "June knife order" or "after Blade Show" in the subject line and that'll help me make sure nobody falls through the cracks of the interweb. Or just post something here. As long as it's noted somewhere, we'll get with you in June, promise. If Blade Show is a hit, and we get the books filled up, Todd may have to consider tryng this "hobby" full time! *For those of you who didn't know, Todd works a full time job, makes knives as time permits.

Last edited:
Here's an example of the types of emails I won't be saving. Hooligans!

First Name : Tito
Last Name : Maybel
Address Street 1 :
Address Street 2 :
City :
Zip Code :
State : AL
Daytime Phone :
Evening Phone :
Email Address : Girlsareicky@gmail.com
Comments : Enter comments here!Hey I want to order a M18 with pink handles and a giant heart shaped choil. I want it done by next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny. You guys can prank the web site all you want cause Diesel D is the one that has to deal with it! :D as far as the hooligan you speak of DD. The guilty party would be none other than Mr. Psyop in case you didn't know. Feel free to fire back on his website. I know I have taken great pleasure in doing so!...........man its great having "people" :D

Todd knows what I want ..lol And as soon as he is ready to roll, I have the dough ready to spend.

As most of your regulars know, my name is Diesel D. ..... Send an email to info@tmhuntcusomknives.com with something like "June knife order" or "after Blade Show" in the subject line and that'll help me make sure nobody falls through the cracks of the interweb. Or just post something here...... .

FYI: I tried sending an e-mail to the above address ( 3x ). It was returned " Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender ". :confused:

" <info@tmhuntcusomknives.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=tmhuntcusomknives.com type=A: Host not found "

FYI: I tried sending an e-mail to the above address ( 3x ). It was returned " Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender ". :confused:

" <info@tmhuntcusomknives.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=tmhuntcusomknives.com type=A: Host not found "
Holy hell, Perro! You got me. I missed the "t" in customs. Fixed it..should work now, sorry bud. Glad you caught that same day I posted it.

Well.. at least you caught it .. I kept staring at it wondering .. what was wrong :eek:

The fonts are tooooo small.. for my bad eyesight.. :(

I'll re-submit my custom request

Last edited:
I just sent an email also requesting a Yuma. Really been wanting one since I first saw one here on BF. Thanks!

I just sent an email also requesting a Yuma. Really been wanting one since I first saw one here on BF. Thanks!

I am assuming by your avatar you are retired military, be sure to mention that once we start our dealings for a discount.

After you get done with the Blade Show haul put me down for a 'Yuma 2' similar to the one made for trade. Except maybe some hemp micarta scales :D

Hi Todd and Diesel D - Has a decision on the final name for the Yuma 2 been made yet? Thanks.

Steve

Back