Post photographs

Test...
42092032hv.jpeg

View attachment 1671239

So I haven't posted in like 6 months because every time I try I get some sort of error. Been some great pics and discussions since i last participated. I would type out a post and then go to add pics and get so frustrated when it didn't work, i would just delete the post altogether and move on to something else. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures again, Not sure what changed. I used to do it all the time hassle free........hope everyone is doing well!

So I haven't posted in like 6 months because every time I try I get some sort of error
Mike, wish I was some kinda tech wizard so I could help you. Thought you might have gone missing due to mis-use of 760 horsepower...glad to see that's not the case. Hope you get it worked out.

View attachment 1671239

So I haven't posted in like 6 months because every time I try I get some sort of error. Been some great pics and discussions since i last participated. I would type out a post and then go to add pics and get so frustrated when it didn't work, i would just delete the post altogether and move on to something else. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures again, Not sure what changed. I used to do it all the time hassle free........hope everyone is doing well!
Contact the Tech guys on the site for help. Time for you to join the fun again! Missing your knife & Fish photos!

Oh, I think if you delete any photo from your album on IMGUR it also deletes it on the website that it was posted...I think, but not sure.

Your welcome, good to have you back, up and running or should I say fishing! ;) Nice brown, where where you at when your caught it?
Thanks, that was this summer in the Wind river mountains of WY. Had a wonderful trip! Will post more pictures in the next few days. I have a cool 175 with Brook trout pattern I'll have to dig out later for the SPS!

Oh, I think if you delete any photo from your album on IMGUR it also deletes it on the website that it was posted...I think, but not sure.

That’s correct, you technically render that image code invalid by deleting the file it’s attached to.

Where is the "BB" code....everything I copy includes the "fluff".
I'll start on the page that has the images that are in your Imgur album.

Select and click on the image that you want to post.
The page that comes up with the image has a column on the left side that starts with 'Image Link' counting down from there four, you come to 'BBCode (messages, board and forum)' That's the one to use. HTH

I'll start on the page that has the images that are in your Imgur album.

Select and click on the image that you want to post.
The page that comes up with the image has a column on the left side that starts with 'Image Link' counting down from there four, you come to 'BBCode (messages, board and forum)' That's the one to use. HTH

Ahh....being new to Imgur...I hadn't seen the page you mentioned (at least not today). I kept trying links/sharing from 2 other pages. Thanks!

Back