Post pictures of your Emersons here!

I'm away from my collection right now but I'll post one when I'm home!

My first and only so far thinking a-100 next

037_zps52126707.jpg

My first and only so far thinking a-100 next

037_zps52126707.jpg
Nice one. I really like the 7A. I want to pick one up someday

Love my A-100 :thumbup: I would recommend it s a great EDC.

Very nice 1911 by the way. Love the 2tone and the upgrades.

I know its not a "real" Emerson, but it's made to Ernie's specs, and it is a really cool knife.

Family pics, waiting for CQC 7AW... Trying to sell my doubles and ZT's to purchase the Mini-CQC 15 and 7V, this is so addicting I hope my wife wouldn't find out or else I'm doomed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420141029.331610.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420141079.539144.jpg

Last edited:
Family pics, waiting for CQC 7AW... Trying to sell my doubles and ZT's to purchase the Mini-CQC 15 and 7V, this is so addicting I hope my wife wouldn't find out or else I'm doomed!

Nice! 7AW will fit in nicely! Just don't mention this site to the significant other or even leave it on screen.

Here are my 3... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Did just try the ZT 0620cf, but it wasn't for me. Think the 8 will be next...

So far I just have my one and only Commander but hope to add a couple more as the year progresses.

DSCF0190_zps38c74675.jpg

^^How's that NSAR treating you? Thinking of getting one to keep in my pack.

I actually quite like it. I've always liked the SARK, and thought about having one in the car in case I came upon an accident, but when this one from 2012 came up recently, I had to have it. It actually came from the Phillipines.

I like it, and the shroud cutter comes in handy. Go for it!

Just got the cqc-7 today. I love it so far and it's my first knife with the wave feature and I really like that. Gonna have it converted to a framelock as soon as my name comes up on fastlt1nos's list.

Back