Post pictures of your Emersons here!

Just got this older 2004 cqc7. It feels very different from the newer cqc7s I’ve owned. I’ve owned about 6 other cqc7 not including my HD7 but this is the oldest one yet.

For one thing it has twin titanium liners. It has a thinner locking liner. The edges around the g10 are chamfered. The g10 feels less textures but that might just be wear. (Don’t think that’s the case though as even under the clip it is relatively light texturing)

Also does anyone know if Emerson always used real g10? It may be the texture but for some reason it almost feels like faux g10 on this old girl.

TbwAuN1.jpg
Its G-10. The newer models just have more texture. If you're ever in doubt, just run a lighter under it. Polymer will melt/deform
And G-10 will not.

Just got an Emerson for the first time in maybe 10 years. Not a lot of knives get to stick around for long. This one has all signs of a knife I'll keep in my edc rotation for years to come.

i4lrs3xYIxDSZUxE6DNX_RqfXoWvK9FCkPL_Au0rqG_u9DXqNDASbGiYH21wkT_R6Nj2iBM-0Lhdxg=w2856-h1836-rw

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi all...here's a pic of my 1st Emerson, with another on the way. Loving these knives and looking forward to the forum.
dhgPJwB.jpg

e8XYZO8.jpg

4flRwRl.jpg

Whats the go with getting pics up on this site.....is it a Mac thing or me ?

I've got no.3 with another on the way, would like to post some pics

Last edited:
Now that I have fixed the lockslip on my HD7 I find it very hard to put down. Today is the cqc7bs turn.

The cqc7 is perhaps my favourite overall knife design of all time. There are other designs I like better for a specific role like my P’kal as a purely SD knife, or my Shamwari as an edc knife; but overall the cqc7 is just ideal because it does both edc and sd.
urTOZJ7.jpg

a2wlJr9.jpg

Beautiful Specwar!

I missed out on a black 2000 just like that around a year ago and have been kicking myself since.

But I made up for it; I have a hard chrome 2001 sitting at my brothers place waiting for him to bring it next visit. He forgot last time and the suspense is killing me.

JPNqFnW.jpg
Most excellent, that is beautiful! I've never really paid much attention to the Specwar, but my eyes are open now.

Back