Post pictures of your Emersons here!

I've often wondered in the Bulldog's usable grip space would be too small for my larger hands, and it's lovely to find out that it fits just right. What a fantastic compact powerhouse of a knife! :D

49meOko.jpg

Edited to add: Why not share a family photo, too? :)

36hOEMZ.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sorry guys.....having trouble uploading my pics.....
If you have advice I'd appreciate it........I've got the pics on my phone.....

Yes sorry guys.....having trouble uploading my pics.....
If you have advice I'd appreciate it........I've got the pics on my phone.....

I recommend Imgur. You don't need an account, but having one lets you organize and easily access your photos.

Just upload, navigate to the page for the individual image you want to include, copy that URL, and then paste it in here using the "Image" button in the post formatting menu. :)

Thank you very much " Dadpool " I've got several I'd really like to share to see what you guys think.....

I'm a huge Emerson fan and it's the only brand I own or buy for right now..., because I really enjoy taking Emerson knife canvas and then start modifying with better scale material, titanium hardware, regrinds, coating the liners, etc.... and they usually turn out pretty cool.....and I use high end carbon fiber material for the scales.....from company like fatcarbon.com & carbonplate from Instagram......the hardware done ONLY by xxxadrenalinxxx

Pulled the ETAK out of the safe and threw on a Skull and Lanyard I had laying around to rekindle the honeymoon :D
What a monster of a knife and absolutely still love it to this day !
XzCqxL8.jpg

xczhyfT.jpg

Back