Post Pictures - Works With Any Membership Level

Test picture upload
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Msal463033/embed/slideshow/Mobile%20Uploads"></iframe>

Test

21175528125_5420a00693_z.jpg[img]

Bloody hell, Ben Breda. Came here looking for advice on why my photos weren't working with uploading/sharing sites, and came away with a bucket-load of inspiration on all sorts of levels. Beautiful work all round; thanks for sharing. One day...

I have been using photobucket. It is very easy because i take and post pic from my phone only. Once you download the app it automatically uploads pictures. So if i am taking a pic to post right away i take the photo open the photobucket app and a second later it is already to post. There is no extra work just automaticall backs up all your photos.

Once I download the link from a mobile device the img brackets go on both sides with the backward slash at the end , right.
Still doesn't show the pic , only the link. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Once I download the link from a mobile device the img brackets go on both sides with the backward slash at the end , right.
Still doesn't show the pic , only the link. Thanks for the help

if you click on the 'image' icon that looks like this advanced3.PNG you can paste the direct image link into the text box it supplies and it should set your picture up for you.

I have tried the link and the image icon countless times. The link remains but not the image. Rich

Back