Post Pictures - Works With Any Membership Level

Imgur testing

YGTsp8I

Last edited:
Kky6sE5.jpg

Took several tries, but I finally figured it out. If you are using the imgur app from an Android, here's how I did it. Make sure you click on the image you want to post. Not just on the post, but the actual image in the post. Click on the copy link button and make sure it has the .jpg extension file at the end of the link before you copy it. When you're ready to post, manually type [ img ] and then click the insert link button and then insert the link. Manually type [ /img ] and the image should post. Make sure to not put spaces in the brackets (I just typed it that way so it wouldn't actually add BBCode). Hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
After you click on the copy link at imgur, you should be able to click the image button here, between the smiley and film strip, and paste the code you just copied, then hit insert, then post reply.

After you click on the copy link at imgur, you should be able to click the image button here, between the smiley and film strip, and paste the code you just copied, then hit insert, then post reply.

You mean without having to manually type the BBCode? It'll do that for you?

It should. Give it a go.

It should. Give it a go.

Awesome, it worked and it's even easier to do than the extended work around method I came up with. I struggled for awhile to figure it out and it all came down to the link needing that damn .jpg extension. Thanks bud, I appreciate your help.

agnxQrQ.jpg

Last edited:
No problem man.

Looks like you did it on your first try:

AL4.jpg

Back