Post up your Fletcher Knives!

Been meaning to post this, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I was excited to stumble across this 24/7 at USAMB. Of course Whitty was awesome at responding to my questions at like midnight on a Friday night. Who does that!? :eek: :thumbup:

Well when I received the 24/7, it exceeded all expectations. One of the best I've received from any maker in a while. Fit and finish on this is top notch. I LOVE the textured/polished G10!

I already have a Pro 6-5 and am still more visually attracted to the P65, but the 24/7 just works. Better grip for me on the 24/7 in essentially the same OAL. Love it!

IMG_1467_zpsdv3u6pdi.jpg

I love the blue and black here. Great choice! Handy looking model to boot.

That blue G10 Hatchula III Dylan brought out to USAMB's opening was calling out to me. It would have been mine if the new house and accompanying expenses had not just drained the reserves.

Finally got my Ulysses some company of the same size:

2qisewg.jpg

Pictured here:

Fletcher Knives Ulysses #7 (Blade Length: 10'') and Bush Beast #1 (Blade Length: 10.5'')!

The 24/7 is definitely my favorite of the smaller designs. I'm glad to see all you guys dig the hell out of them too!

Love my Fletcher Knives. My only beef is I need several more but dang it, not easy to come by.If I can figure out how to post pictures I will show a couple off.

Last edited:
24/7? - absoloutely.

That is a nice knife Jules with the glow in the dark handle. The 24/7 is my favorite Fletcher model that I don't own. Maybe one of these days I'll get the little brother to my Esteban II.

Phil

Traded Warrior108 (Jerry) for this Esteban II. Love it. Great addition to my personal collection. Perfect fit in one of my 4"er (narrowed) ambidextrous carry sheaths.

fletcher_estaban_II-vi.jpg

That's a beauty Bud. You can't imagine how many times I came close to pulling the trigger on this one. Glad it made it into good hands. IMO, the Esteban II is one of Dylan's best designs. That sheath isn't too shabby either ;)

Last edited:
Beautiful knife!

We love our Fletcher Knives! We just picked up a bush operater 2 XL of DLT Trading and should be here Monday.

So far I love my Hatchula 3 the most. Those emerald green scales and the chopping design as well as the weight make it my favorite carry choice for the outdoors.

That's a beauty Bud. You can't imagine how many times I came close to pulling the trigger on this one. Glad it made it into good hands. IMO, the Esteban II is one of Dylan's best designs. That sheath isn't too shabby either ;)

Appreciate it, Peter. :)

^^ Nice choice on the Esteban II Bud. The tangerine burlap over black & white liners is a great looking combo.

The Esteban II feels like it was built from the the ground up to perfectly fit my hand. I love this model. Mine rides in style in one of your sheaths also. Great set-up.

Congratulations on your score.

Phil

24/7? - absoloutely.

d002a83a85b79154a2977a701e92ee67.jpg

WOW! I can remember every second of making both of these just like it was yesterday. I wanted to keep both. LOL.

^^ Nice choice on the Esteban II Bud. The tangerine burlap over black & white liners is a great looking combo.

The Esteban II feels like it was built from the the ground up to perfectly fit my hand. I love this model. Mine rides in style in one of your sheaths also. Great set-up.

Congratulations on your score.

Phil

This handle material is a type where you know ahead of time, you only have so much room to shape and sand to get layers to look and pop just right. You gotta really know your handle shaping to get this stuff to look perfect. I get as close as I can.

Ever since receiving Dylan's latest creation "The Vogler" I am amazed at the ergonomics he crafted into this handle. I have to say that this is by far the most comfortable Fletcher knife in my collection to date. If you are a fan of Dylan's work I'd suggest that you keep an eye out at Fiddleback Outpost for it's a knife that Odin himself would carry:

DSC00977_zpsdv4zg3js.jpg

Congratulations on scoring one of the first Voglers Peter. You picked my favorite configuration of the lot. Why am I not surprised by that? ;)

I am curious to hear more detail about your comment that the ergonomics make it the most comfortable Fletcher handle to date. What combination of handle features make it so? I would like to see some in-hand photos to go along with your explanation. I suspect that the shallow finger grooves and three-faceted sides are probably key features that make this model work for you.

Phil

Ever since receiving Dylan's latest creation "The Vogler" I am amazed at the ergonomics he crafted into this handle. I have to say that this is by far the most comfortable Fletcher knife in my collection to date. If you are a fan of Dylan's work I'd suggest that you keep an eye out at Fiddleback Outpost for it's a knife that Odin himself would carry:

DSC00977_zpsdv4zg3js.jpg

Back