post you knife photos

This is all my Reese Weiland stuff. Besides the Black Knife and the CF scaled proto, everything else has had mods done by him.
l_7c5c2e26b5214e759d5f69a2b25dcb86.jpg

l_ce85819ea60549179a56fca13c80a808.jpg

l_358e73dc1d314b1986731280b5c3bd76.jpg

l_d239ad6df98346c3b9af90d4ba3c2028.jpg

I'll play. :)

Multi type tools. The SAK on the far right is my first knife, the off colored one above is an unbranded made in China, but was a gift from one of my uncles with the name of the last ship he served on painted, or something, onto it.
DSC00420s.jpg

Scaaarrry black knives :eek:
DSC00428s.jpg

Some of my fixed blades:
DSC00434s.jpg

traditional type folders:
DSC00453s.jpg

attachment.php

This is one of the Rambo knives we make.Steel is 1095, hand made by Black Starr Knives.

Some of my Barry Dawsons.

A trio of Wharnies. Great heat lines on the blued blades

A sterile little G10

I didn't even know he made folders.

Bear Claw Hunter/Skinner
Bear_Claw_Hunting_Knife_by_angusman219.jpg

Push Dagger
Push_Dagger_WIP__by_angusman219.jpg

Hacker 1
Hacker_1_take_2_by_angusman219.jpg

Hacker 2
Haker__take_two_by_angusman219.jpg

Rib Tickler
Rib_Tickler_by_angusman219.jpg

All of these blades are handmade by me. Bear Claw is my latest, a christmas gift for a cousin, has a tempered and work hardened steel blade with hardwood scale grips held together with epoxy and copper tube rivets and sealed with polyurethane. I need to make another one of those for myself. Push Dagger is pretty self explanetory. Leaf shaped blade thats been work hardened and tempered. Hardwood handle with partial tang. Hacker 1 & 2 are pretty simple. Store bought flat stock steel that I heated and hammered along one edge to create the curve. I attached the hardwood scales with epoxy and brass pins. I then ground finger grooves into hacker 2, just for the heck of it. I then sealed the wood with polurethane. Rib Tickler is more of an experiment with clay and ash tempering where I quenched the blade with the edge coated with a mixture of ash and clay. It turned out pretty good, so I went and finished it as a kitchen knife. The grip is a simple piece of pine with clear coat and a wood scabard.

Back