Repost - but the Gold Cup with my Ultra RCPII -

DSC_2072.JPG

best

mqqn

Repost - but the Gold Cup with my Ultra RCPII -

DSC_2072.JPG

best

mqqn

wow. gorgeous. i will be looking up that RCPII. i am interested in getting something a bit smaller for carry. thanks.

Freshly tuned up and ready for anything.

2016-01-30%2022.19.37_zpszznt0yqh.jpg

Awesome, Mack!

Nice picture too!

best

mqqn

OK, I will go with some of more rare ones.

Custom shop Delta
2ed5j4i.jpg

Infinity SVI in .45 and .40
zu323s.jpg

xfz4o0.jpg

Guncrafter in .50GI
17a4r6.jpg

Wilson Hunter .460 Rowland
29ncpsk.jpg

Wilson Sentinel .45acp
2cgczza.jpg

The 1911 is my favorite, so let's see some pictures of the best pistol ever made (IMO)! Any variation is welcome. I'll post mine when I drag out my camera later today.
GLOCK 19.
fc0ee66623e822866da85a9da9a8694b.jpg

Abe

that T.A. is awesome

I don't remember us ever doing a folding knife thread. I've been on a bit of a folder kick lately. A folding knife will always be just supplemental to my fixed blades but I do appreciate a good folder. What do you use, EDC or collect? Here are a few of my favorites.

A Benchmade Griptilian with Applied Weapons Technology scales and a Protech Tactical Response
20160322_171521_zpsslevmcl3.jpg

My grail folder to date. I recently picked up this Les George Talos. Fogdart kindly hooked me up with this beast.
20160322_171550_zpsez5iwge2.jpg

The 1911 is my favorite, so let's see some pictures of the best pistol ever made (IMO)! Any variation is welcome. I'll post mine when I drag out my camera later today.

Sent from my 5054W using Tapatalk

Ha. Ive been tempted to post pics of my Micro .380.
Least it resembles a 1911.

I think hes trying to say Glock is the best pistol ever made. :p

Glock's a handgun, that's where the resemblance ends in my book. 😈

Zieg

Here is a matched set I did - curly Koa handles on a knife, belt buckle and grips on my S&W. I made these all out of one piece of wood, which was kind of a fun project...

20160130_121835_zpsxou3gp5z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then here are the Wesson boys (Smith and Dan) all dressed up in matching stabilized walnut. Again, both out of one piece of wood.

Here is a matched set I did - curly Koa handles on a knife, belt buckle and grips on my S&W. I made these all out of one piece of wood, which was kind of a fun project...

20160130_121835_zpsxou3gp5z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then here are the Wesson boys (Smith and Dan) all dressed up in matching stabilized walnut. Again, both out of one piece of wood.

Very nice!

Every time I see one of those S&W 1911s I have to tell myself that I don't need another 45. It's worked so far but I'm a weak man.

Thanks, JK.

Fishiker, if you want to stay strong, don't pick up and handle a Dan Wesson. Resistance is futile. The E-series S&W are also a great 1911, but the DW is just superb, without getting into semi-custom territory.

Back