Post your Becker knives pics here

20160924_130557%202_zpsukdwqlwu.jpg

Emptied the safe out to oil up everything and had a to get a group shot of the knives..

Nice pic! What are the two in the top right corner? I like 'em.

The small one on the top right is a Todd Hunt custom in red, white, and blue and the one to the left of it is a James Terrio custom, I was fortunate to win both of them in giveaways on these forums. Both are excellent knives and the makers are great guys to boot.

The small one on the top right is a Todd Hunt custom in red, white, and blue and the one to the left of it is a James Terrio custom, I was fortunate to win both of them in giveaways on these forums. Both are excellent knives and the makers are great guys to boot.

Sweet! What is to the left of the Terrio? I like that one as well.

Sweet! What is to the left of the Terrio? I like that one as well.

That is a Landi custom, I used to have 6 knives from him, but I sold/traded off the others, this one was my favorite of his. It is a beast and I have worked it hard enough to smear the logo on the blade and it keeps going strong, very sharp..
Landi has a pretty bad reputation on the forums here from failing to deliver on knives he took money for.. I got this one off ebay, never dealt with the guy directly.

I had a Ritter grip that I lost almost 10 years ago and it still hurts.. yours is very nice, what brand scales are those?

I had a Ritter grip that I lost almost 10 years ago and it still hurts.. yours is very nice, what brand scales are those?

They are Igorded scales: Worn Black Canvas w/ Orange liners.

I liked them so much I got a matching set for my mini-Ritter too (also m390).
20160927_172402.jpg

They are Igorded scales: Worn Black Canvas w/ Orange liners.

I liked them so much I got a matching set for my mini-Ritter too (also m390).
20160927_172402.jpg

Beautiful set there! I had a mini-grip. I can't say enough good about it, the only draw back, and it was barely a drawback at all, was the scales.

Beautiful set there! I had a mini-grip. I can't say enough good about it, the only draw back, and it was barely a drawback at all, was the scales.

Thanks Lee - these are both among my favorite EDC folders. The m390 stands up to a good amount of use/abuse, and the worn canvas feels great once broken in. Almost a waxy grip in their texture if you have wet hands - very natural and comfortable.

What part of the PNW are you in? I'm in the Seattle area.

I'm down in Olympia, but I travel all over the PNW for camping/wheeling etc.

Back