Test ad

Post your Becker knives pics here

91bravo

Gold Member
HYpExhb.jpg

4WLbzf7.jpg

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd take a pic of my small Becker collection.
I wish I would have taken a good outside pic to show my knives in their natural element, but since I didn't think about it earlier, this will do for now.

I still have to make some scales for the Eskabar.

Cousin Oliver...lol...you old fart...
I like the black 13. Gonna have to grab one.
I'm still looking for a US made stainless if anyone has one laying around.
Congrats on the new blades!

IIRC, all the stainless ones were made....elsewhere. 1095CV BK13's marked the start of production in Olean, I think. Check with Bladite - If it's known, he likely knows it.

Carried this a few days ago....but since I been a forum slacker, here it is:

33217439585_2fa1abdcd9_b.jpg

Slightly modded, fully weaponized, roll-stamped BK-7 - shorn in purple and orange canvas MikeCarta® pinned with stainless steel, with a fully functional tactical beverage liberator/lobotomizer built into the hilt. Cuts OK, too ;)....

91bravo

Gold Member
Love your BK5, looks like it's been Blue'd. Those are the Becker Micarta grips?

Just found a Dealer selling these for $58, I'm being tempted lol :)

Thanks! Yes, they are the factory micarta filed a bit to fit flush with the tang. You can get those micarta grips for cheaper than $58 if you look around a little bit! I think they're awesome, I'm gonna pick up a set for my bk20 when it gets back.

Thanks! Yes, they are the factory micarta filed a bit to fit flush with the tang. You can get those micarta grips for cheaper than $58 if you look around a little bit! I think they're awesome, I'm gonna pick up a set for my bk20 when it gets back.
Ohh sorry, should have been more exact, got my Becker Micarta for $39.
Found BK5 from an online dealer for $58
:)

NixKustoms

Sheath and Knife Maker
I figure this kid is gonna grow up around knifes of all kinds so why not put them in the baby blanket making process! And I can never find the scissors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha nice!! I crochet so more often than not in grabbing my knife to cut the yarn.

IIRC, all the stainless ones were made....elsewhere. 1095CV BK13's marked the start of production in Olean, I think. Check with Bladite - If it's known, he likely knows it.

I have one but it's my daughters. The 440A Remora production moved from China to USA several years ago but only recently(last year or so) changed to 1095. I don't have any exact dates though.