Post your Becker knives pics here

Has that been a work in progress to polish it? It looks awesome! I polished a blade like that one time, only to dirty it back up after the first time in the woods!

Has that been a work in progress to polish it? It looks awesome! I polished a blade like that one time, only to dirty it back up after the first time in the woods!
It has been a work in progress for a # of Beckers of mine. I'am weird that way the 20 has been this way soon after I got it . Unlike paint they are easy to maintain. It all started the first strip Job of my 11 the grind lines drove me nuts. It's been game on since with every stripped Becker I own, HaHa. They will get some good patina as the weather get cooler. They do get used even though they don't show it :p they just clean right up so easy I clean the crap off once or twice a year :D I always keep a light coat of mineral oil on them.

Last edited:
Yea, I like mine ready for maximum penetration with no friction to slow to blade :p just kidding. It's all good when I do get to using I don't worry about how they look one little bit except for sap I take that off when poss. when outdoor campfires and other knife activity is kinda done they get scrubbed with vinegar and metal polish than min oil . Ready to go when needed ;)

Last edited:
I will wipe down my carbon steel blades with an oily rag every now and then. They all get rotated evenly, so nothing ever sits long enough to rust or corrode!

Er0qz3p.jpg

h2hLPOz.jpg

I like that I pretty much can see your pictures and know its your blade without seeing who posted it.

Sandblasted blade and hardware - Check!
Micarta covers - Check!
Work scars - Check!

Must be 91bravo 91bravo 's blade.... :D

Yep, that's me! I don't care too much for the shiny look of the hardware, so I blast em!

Back