Post your Becker knives pics here

I'm still having problems....apparently immugr, or whatever isnt allowing BBCodes on the app for android?
Idk
I was going to call it user error; but the app was annoying and I deleted it. Imgur itself works just fine from android - I've used it a few times this week.

I first tried Copenhagen when it was 55 cents a can, about when I quit smoking.
4S227T1.jpg

I first tried Copenhagen when it was 55 cents a can, about when I quit smoking.
4S227T1.jpg
Redman, Taylor's Pride, and Bloodhound are also on my list of favorites for chews. And an old one called Mammoth Cave which I don't think I could handle anymore lol. Unless I was playing baseball again

Random pic...

no2wFRa.jpg

Great set of knives!

Got another 9 and 7 on the way, along with my first 2. I’m excited to see how the thickness and grind of the 2 compares with the others. Seems like a different beast altogether.

Also a quick observation...I’ve been reaching for the BK7 a lot lately. It’s a nice balance of a big knife that is still light in the pack.

Another observation...the aftermarket micarta scales hold that sweet smell of wood smoke...any one else notice this?

Great set of knives!

Got another 9 and 7 on the way, along with my first 2. I’m excited to see how the thickness and grind of the 2 compares with the others. Seems like a different beast altogether.

Also a quick observation...I’ve been reaching for the BK7 a lot lately. It’s a nice balance of a big knife that is still light in the pack.

Another observation...the aftermarket micarta scales hold that sweet smell of wood smoke...any one else notice this?

Sounds like the flood gates have opened! Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Great set of knives!

Congrats on the 2! It's a mighty little blade that would be even mightier with a blade stretched out to 7-9"s :D It is a strong hard working blade grind :thumbsup:
IMG_3311.JPG
A longer 2 would be the a batoner's dream :)

Sounds like the flood gates have opened! Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Wide open! I love these Beckers! Doesn’t hurt that the sub forum regulars are a good group of people too!

Congrats on the 2! It's a mighty little blade that would be even mightier with a blade stretched out to 7-9"s :D It is a strong hard working blade grind :thumbsup:
View attachment 1011722
A longer 2 would be the a batoner's dream :)

Thanks! I’m looking forward to it and posting some use pics. I agree with the comment on the longer length. I like the “no nubbin” too.

Back