Post your Becker knives pics here

Holy smokes! I think the BK stands for Beast Knife for this puppy!

I really like the sheath for the BK2. And...no nubbin!

View attachment 1013682 View attachment 1013683 View attachment 1013684
Congrats on the mighty 2 :thumbsup: for its size it packs a very impressive punch especially when you hang on the end of Ethan's amazing handle . Now if we all keep harping for a longer 2 :rolleyes: I think we all would have an amazing wood processing Blade that would chop, split and not flex and just look perfect :p in the mean time I enjoy every Becker I own ;)
IMG_3366.JPG
I really like the 2

SxttHR3.jpg

Got the boys together for a group shot.

Just starting to see which ones are getting used so far by the micarta staining. The darker the handle the more use it’s had. I imagine in time these will look much different!

View attachment 1015666
You sure have some nice looking Knives :thumbsup: The large Becker Micarta material used to be like what you have on your 16 and that Micarta will naturally look GREAT. That new large Micarta sure fits the knife good now and doesn't need any serious sanding like it used too :thumbsup: But the color :(. I ended up taking some oil base wood stain to change the look on the New Large Becker Micarta.
IMG_3652.JPG
We all like different colors and I'am just showing this for ideas in case you might want to change the color or not :) many choices available :thumbsup:

You sure have some nice looking Knives :thumbsup: The large Becker Micarta material used to be like what you have on your 16 and that Micarta will naturally look GREAT. That new large Micarta sure fits the knife good now and doesn't need any serious sanding like it used too :thumbsup: But the color :(. I ended up taking some oil base wood stain to change the look on the New Large Becker Micarta.
View attachment 1015669
We all like different colors and I'am just showing this for ideas in case you might want to change the color or not :) many choices available :thumbsup:

Your looks great!

Thanks for the idea, I’m sure as time goes on the micarta is going to get pretty grimy.

Didn't know we were (ac)counting...put me down for another
dDDuAoO.jpg

The weird streaks & swirls on the top one are from the wipe down it got when it came in from sitting on wet leaves for the previous picture.

Back