Post your Becker knives pics here

Wait a second, you’re supposed to needle me for not using my knives; not the other way around. The end is nigh! Lol :D
I've done art wurk pretty much my whole life. I guess I look at it more like an art piece. That's why I never modded my 9, haha.

My main 16 users. Bottom one is newer and needs some mustard.

View attachment 1068303
They all look good :thumbsup: I like the top one best :D kj got some ?s, on the ttw scales I'am assuming there is a threaded bushing the scales screws are in, is the bushing using the screw holes in the tang if so what size are the screws ? Thread and length and length of bushing :rolleyes: only if if it's not much trouble :D Thanks :) eather way ;)
Oh yea pic thread :p
IMG_3954.JPG
It's getting dark :D

Last edited:
After deramping and modifying the clippoint of the 9 I tried it:
BK9 step1.jpg
How can I put this???
Well, lets try:

The BK9 IS a sweetspot:
- It chops amazingly!
- It curls dry beech like butter!
- It is perfectly balanced, even Thanos would admire it!
- It slices very very good
- The tip is very strong, I tried it:)

Thank you Ethan for designing this Knife so well!

- Next step is stripping it, then making a kydex:)

They all look good :thumbsup: I like the top one best :D kj got some ?s, on the ttw scales I'am assuming there is a threaded bushing the scales screws are in, is the bushing using the screw holes in the tang if so what size are the screws ? Thread and length and length of bushing :rolleyes: only if if it's not much trouble :D Thanks :) eather way ;)
View attachment 1068436

I don't even know how to tell screw size.

Ill post some photo that i hope will help.

After deramping and modifying the clippoint of the 9 I tried it:
View attachment 1068516
How can I put this???
Well, lets try:

The BK9 IS a sweetspot:
- It chops amazingly!
- It curls dry beech like butter!
- It is perfectly balanced, even Thanos would admire it!
- It slices very very good
- The tip is very strong, I tried it:)

Thank you Ethan for designing this Knife so well!

- Next step is stripping it, then making a kydex:)
Looks Great :thumbsup: it's not called the King for no good reason :D

View attachment 1068436
Looks nice! Straight vinegar patina?

Hey guys! First time posting on the forums here, and I just wanted to share the first steps in my very first Becker customization! These first two shots are, obviously, nothing anyone hasn't seen before; just a nice couple shots of the out-of-the-box BK16 for a comparison on this project! So far I've just got it stripped and patina'd, but I plan on doing some custom exotic wood scales and a leather sheath that also allows me to carry the same extra magazine for my sidearm along with a firesteel as the OEM sheath does. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress as I go!

Despite that rough coating, this is still a beautiful knife right out of the box. I'm new to the whole... arena, but I think I'm already a converted Beckerhead! Lol
xfr6HSd.jpg
HeafsYw.jpg

And here we have it later in the evening. It's stripped, patina'd with a boiling hot mixture of apple cider and red wine vinegars, and has the original scales put back on. Sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll be getting some nice, exotic wood for some new handmade scales and doing up that leather sheath! I'd also like to take the time to sand out the vertical grind marks for a nice smooth finish. I may end up doing an onion patina or something along those lines at that point, we'll see!
m8RsUfv.jpg

I'm looking forward to sharing many more builds with you guys and enjoying the pictures and wealth of information y'all have to offer as well :D

Hey guys! First time posting on the forums here, and I just wanted to share the first steps in my very first Becker customization! These first two shots are, obviously, nothing anyone hasn't seen before; just a nice couple shots of the out-of-the-box BK16 for a comparison on this project! So far I've just got it stripped and patina'd, but I plan on doing some custom exotic wood scales and a leather sheath that also allows me to carry the same extra magazine for my sidearm along with a firesteel as the OEM sheath does. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress as I go!

Despite that rough coating, this is still a beautiful knife right out of the box. I'm new to the whole... arena, but I think I'm already a converted Beckerhead! Lol
xfr6HSd.jpg
HeafsYw.jpg

And here we have it later in the evening. It's stripped, patina'd with a boiling hot mixture of apple cider and red wine vinegars, and has the original scales put back on. Sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll be getting some nice, exotic wood for some new handmade scales and doing up that leather sheath! I'd also like to take the time to sand out the vertical grind marks for a nice smooth finish. I may end up doing an onion patina or something along those lines at that point, we'll see!
m8RsUfv.jpg

I'm looking forward to sharing many more builds with you guys and enjoying the pictures and wealth of information y'all have to offer as well :D
Looks great! Welcome home!

xfr6HSd.jpg
HeafsYw.jpg

m8RsUfv.jpg

Nice looking 16 man. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Quick update before I won't be able to get anything done for a bit! I darkened up the patina a little bit and gave it a bit of a horizontal hatch and tossed the coyote brown scales on. I popped out and picked up a couple of candidates for the wooden scales, too!
dd85Yqt.jpg

And here it is with its carry companions. I don't EDC everything, but this is usually what I take when I'm out hunting/camping; don't need anything real big since I'm not in any sort of bear country :D
8F6MPxH.jpg

Quick update before I won't be able to get anything done for a bit! I darkened up the patina a little bit and gave it a bit of a horizontal hatch and tossed the coyote brown scales on. I popped out and picked up a couple of candidates for the wooden scales, too!
dd85Yqt.jpg

And here it is with its carry companions. I don't EDC everything, but this is usually what I take when I'm out hunting/camping; don't need anything real big since I'm not in any sort of bear country :D
8F6MPxH.jpg

Nice setup!

Back