Post your Becker knives pics here

I revised my King sheath once more today. I took it apart again, reconditioned the leather strap, reshaped the top of the piggyback sheath to accept my BK24 with the extended tkc scales (it previously fit the BK11 with factory micarta), and cut a new piece of bike tube to better hold an LED light and a whistle. Seems like I’m constantly playing with this. lol
1wvlQ6h.jpg

t8q6OsP.jpg

Last edited:
I revised my King sheath once more today. I took it apart again, reconditioned the leather strap, reshaped the top of the piggyback sheath to accept my BK24 with the extended tkc scales (it previously fit the BK11 with factory micarta), and cut a new piece of bike tube to better hold an LED light and a whistle. Seems like I’m constantly playing with this. lol
1wvlQ6h.jpg

t8q6OsP.jpg
Hate to bring this to you... but....the rubber is below standard of that amazing setup buddy...

1wvlQ6h.jpg

t8q6OsP.jpg
That sure is a nice setup :thumbsup: if you turn that tube inside out at least that ugly seem wouldn't show :D

Scales are imitation White Pearl,

Here's a shot with Imitation white pearl, black pearl, ivory, Real Micarta and the stock grivory

Have you ever "heavy used" any of your knives with the imitation ivory or pearl scales?
They look real good in pics.......(please post More) haha
I'm thinking I want them for my BK-5?

Actually I’m just getting into Becker’s, the 16 I got last week and the 11 I got at Christmas to replace a lost one. But I definitely want to strip these before camping starts this year.
It's all good man. I used to get razzed about it when I first started here too. ;)

Wow my 15 came in the mail today I can’t be more pleased with it, this is the one I really wanted, I think the 16 and 11 will complement it nicely. The 15 shows me how much I need to strip and patina the others and let’s not forget to use the heck out of them. Also the micarta is a nice feel those will come soon.
upload_2019-3-15_20-50-8.jpeg

Back