Post your Becker knives pics here

Swung both of these today...
zDGsmB1.jpg
At the same time? We need a video... one in each hand :D
Wait, I've seen that movie

machete.jpg

That thing is like carrying a brick with a sharpened corner. Why do so many like it so thick, heavy, & short?
Yea ,It's a little heavy and short but it will also fit I'am a small area. A pack a glove box . It will preform as a small hatchet with more edge to work with and will do any knife duties you need. If you sharpen the whole blade you will see it holds an edge pretty darn good too.Its not everyone's take on what a knife should be . It was the first Becker I ever owned and convinced me it's a hell of blade. A two finger and thumb hold on the Excellent handle and it chops better than some might think for a little short thick knife. it also will split wood like a mofo and if it had a longer blade would give any Fro a run for the money. It's a fun tough knife, neatly indestructible as long as you don't use it for target practice :D

Yea ,It's a little heavy and short but it will also fit I'am a small area. A pack a glove box . It will preform as a small hatchet with more edge to work with and will do any knife duties you need. If you sharpen the whole blade you will see it holds an edge pretty darn good too.Its not everyone's take on what a knife should be . It was the first Becker I ever owned and convinced me it's a hell of blade. A two finger and thumb hold on the Excellent handle and it chops better than some might think for a little short thick knife. it also will split wood like a mofo and if it had a longer blade would give any Fro a run for the money. It's a fun tough knife, neatly indestructible as long as you don't use it for target practice :D
Good stuff, I'm not hating on it, it just felt really strange to me when I picked it up. I do like how compact it & the sheath are and can still chop. You mentioned target practice, but I did see a youtube video of some goofball shooting it repeatedly with NO damage at all to the steel. That kbar 1095 crovan is tough stuff, it serves me well on my 9, and I'm picking up a well used 7 and a totally unused 5 later today.

That thing is like carrying a brick with a sharpened corner. Why do so many like it so thick, heavy, & short?

I kept wanting a huge, long, thick one too.... I dreamed of a .250" thick 9er..... or Longer
But now having my Ginormous Lambsplitter, and tendonitis in both arms (I'm blaming This forum for all my knife chopping).... I can't even really hold it.

My knife dreams are now/lately towards knives with more finesse..... haha.

Good stuff, I'm not hating on it, it just felt really strange to me when I picked it up. I do like how compact it & the sheath are and can still chop. You mentioned target practice, but I did see a youtube video of some goofball shooting it repeatedly with NO damage at all to the steel. That kbar 1095 crovan is tough stuff, it serves me well on my 9, and I'm picking up a well used 7 and a totally unused 5 later today.
I know your not. I don't get me wrong I'am not saying the 2 will out chop a 9 :D the 2 is a little thick knife that if that's all you had in the middle of nowhere would serve anyone well for whatever and be ready to do it again :thumbsup::thumbsup::) it sure isn't my favorite but I like it :D
IMG_4414.JPG
I still can't pick a favorite :rolleyes:

I need to break some of the blades out again, at least for a photo op. Haven't had them out in some time now, except for the 2, and the sheath I won from @azwelke . I love to hear the snap pulling it out, and reinserting it, haha. Great sheath.

I need to break some of the blades out again, at least for a photo op. Haven't had them out in some time now, except for the 2, and the sheath I won from @azwelke . I love to hear the snap pulling it out, and reinserting it, haha. Great sheath.
Yeah, Al really makes great kydex. :thumbsup:

We should all try to do full Becker collection pics. I always get inspired when I see how others personalize their Becker’s. I wouldn’t mind seeing new pics of your clipped 2 again. :)

Yeah, Al really makes great kydex. :thumbsup:

We should all try to do full Becker collection pics. I always get inspired when I see how others personalize their Becker’s. I wouldn’t mind seeing new pics of your clipped 2 again. :)
It's a shame I've never used the clipped 2, haha. Just hangs there.

It's a shame I've never used the clipped 2, haha. Just hangs there.
Still, it looks cool. You made it your own. I like the uniqueness. :thumbsup:

With all the multiples I have, I think I own around 40 Becker’s. A never used Black Jack Divtul should be arriving tomorrow. I’m going to try to get a group shot this weekend.

Back