Post your Becker knives pics here

BK 24 in D2 steel. I had zytel handle scales on this knife for a couple of years and when I took them off there were small bits of rust. Havent seen this on any of D2 knives I own. Put a coat of mineral oil on it after I returned it to it's resting place.
43zy2Bf.jpg

sQgeoIK.jpg
Eero you got my curiosity up with the rust :) Thought I might check mine out. I've had these scales on for quite sometime :thumbsup: lucky for me no rust :D I also coated the it with mineral oil before putting the scales on. Gave it another coating it seems to work good at keeping the rust away ;)
IMG_4965.JPG IMG_4966.JPG IMG_4967.JPG IMG_4968.JPG

Eero you got my curiosity up with the rust :) Thought I might check mine out. I've had these scales on for quite sometime :thumbsup: lucky for me no rust :D I also coated the it with mineral oil before putting the scales on. Gave it another coating it seems to work good at keeping the rust away ;)

I wiped mine down a few (years) ago. Not often enough.

Part of the reason is im always by the coast with saltwater and salt air/ wind moisture everywhere. i hit the spots with some 2000 grit sand paper came right off

Today I went on a bike tour in the Thรผringer Wald, former GDR, my companion was as always my trusty BK14...
IMG_20191013_152715-1024x768.jpg
That rest is called "former border" and yes, it ist quite near the German/German border.
IMG_20191013_153048-1024x768.jpg
Doing some feathersticking to relax my hand :)

aaaand:
IMG_20191013_155451-768x1024.jpg
a little wood processing :D:D:D

250km through backroads, I'm done for today...

Today I went on a bike tour in the Thรผringer Wald, former GDR, my companion was as always my trusty BK14...
View attachment 1212686
That rest is called "former border" and yes, it ist quite near the German/German border.
View attachment 1212685
Doing some feathersticking to relax my hand :)

aaaand:
View attachment 1212684
a little wood processing :D:D:D

250km through backroads, I'm done for today...
Hell of a coating to still be on that blade after all that wood processing, haha. :D

Oh man does that look good. Even thick cut bacon, way better than thin slices...
Heck yes man, this ain't no rinky dink operation, haha. :D The wife always buys slab bacon. I hate that thin stuff.

Back