Post your Becker knives pics here

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66
I thought we all had Box-O'-knifes ? lol
Obviously for User Knives.
We might need to start a New Thread for photographing (not our collections) but the Mass/Dump/Box of knives...haha

*I use milkcrates.

I have a spare drawer that I keep a bunch in. Those that don't fit there live in my closet. My wife would probably prefer I used those shelves for clothes, but...priorities.

Not all Beckers but they out number the others. I've picked these up over the years. The oldest owned would be the Benchmade Emerson, got it for my 1st wedding anniversary from my wife, that was 22 plus years ago:) It is followed up by the BK7. Hopefully Farters Day will be good to me, Harpoon wink wink.

IMG_1351 by h quirino, on Flickr

Last edited:
Not all Beckers but they out number the others. I've picked these up over the years. The oldest owned would be the Benchmade Emerson, got it for my 1st wedding anniversary from my wife, that was 22 plus years ago:) It is followed up by the BK7. Hopefully Farters Day will be good to me, Harpoon wink wink.

TKCs on the 10 and 2? Nice collection

Oh yeah Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

KbyDD1a.jpg
I have not been on here in a while but I still love my Beckers. I always have at least one with me in my bag or in my vehicle. I came across this in really good shape for a very good price. I had to jump on it. So light and nimble. I can't wait to test it out. Hope everyone is well.

Last edited:
Back