Post your Becker knives pics here

Letchworth040.jpg

New arrivals today. Camillus era BK3 and BK5. The 3 I mostly got for curiosity value, but I do see why people like the 5 so much. :)

BK3_BK5.jpg

Awesome photos mistwalker.

Welcome KonaBadger, stick around a while, what part of Florida are you from? :D

Are you sure those are G10? They look a lot like glow in the dark epoxy scales.

*Helpful Hint: for easier use of forum tools, photobucket has 4 links, one for a direct link, one for html tags, one for BB code tags, and one that I forgot. If you copy the BB code links, your pictures will show up in the post.*

Looks awesome Kona, welcome.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks oXide for the photo info and I'm in Inverness Florida:) Oh and the scales are actually translucent G11, they do look like they would glow but alas no.

Ahh, very very deceptive handles then. ;)

Are you involved with Scouting? There was a Boy Scout camp up in Inverness that just got shut down because the council doesn't want to pay rent anymore...

Anyhow, welcome again, any advice is totally free, tips might cost a little bit. And I just noticed the sheath, really nice design.

I would have regretted trading that too, unless you traded it for a saber ground version. :p

I would have regretted trading that too, unless you traded it for a saber ground version. :p

I think the saber versions may be somewhat rare :D I have bought and gifted a few of the regular BK-11s over the last few years and given one away in a give-away contest here on BF. This one is special to me and isn't going anywhere without me putting up a fight first :)

DSC_9558.jpg

Saber ground BK11? :rolleyes:

EDIT: mistwalker beat me. ;)

Sadly, no, Haven't even seen one of those

I think the saber versions may be somewhat rare :D I have bought and gifted a few of the regular BK-11s over the last few years and given one away in a give-away contest here on BF. This one is special to me and isn't going anywhere without me putting up a fight first :)

DSC_9558.jpg

Don't blame you, I'm looking for anther one now, price seems to have gone up slightly, still a deal.

The funny thing is, I noticed this one was a saber grind when I first got it, but just never realized the production san mai wasn't until this thread. Which also explains the different fit in the custom sheath I have it in. That's perfect for me because I do like how full flat grinds slice, but I also like the the extra lateral strength of high saber grinds and this one still slices VERY well :)

Yeah, that sterile is a rare 11 indeed. Looks awesome.

Back