Post your Becker knives pics here

101_0320.jpg

hey man I have the exact same two knvies! well kinda, stainless esee 4

I hope it's still acceptable to use these things! After I butchered a deer with the TM Hunt Yuma, I used the BK15 to trim all the fat off the roasts and backstraps. I think my white handle liners will never be the same.

20161122_153217_zpszsuo8kuk.jpg

The last time had my 14sg before somebody kiped a bag I had it in.

The bird in the rafters knocked itself out on window, picked it up and kept in hand til revived somewhat, was below 0 so probably would have died since took a good 15 minutes, never thought was gonna make it, kept twitching tho. Last day of deer season, no deer for me this year, crappy.

OSxnoV6.jpg

Found a good use for the pocket in my BK9 sheath. Bill Hayes Hathcock Sniper slingshot fits perfectly in it:

25.png

26.png

The last time had my 14sg before somebody kiped a bag I had it in.

The bird in the rafters knocked itself out on window, picked it up and kept in hand til revived somewhat, was below 0 so probably would have died since took a good 15 minutes, never thought was gonna make it, kept twitching tho. Last day of deer season, no deer for me this year, crappy.

OSxnoV6.jpg
I like the sheath. Who makes em with digital cam?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like that slingshot Dubz. It looks like it fits pretty good. Sorry that happened to you Ulf

I like that slingshot Dubz. It looks like it fits pretty good. Sorry that happened to you Ulf

Thanks man. I don't use it enough to be good at it, but it sure is fun plinking around.

Check the padded insoles :D

Haha my feet were freezing in my hiking boots so I had bought some "little hotties" insoles to try out, not as comfortable to walk in as the stock salomons but most decidedly warmer while moving although they don't do crap while sitting in camp... time to get a pair of insulated boots!

Saber love ❤️

I concur. Perhaps not as slicey as the ffg, but damn, she sure does look better. :thumbup:

Back