Post your Becker knives pics here

1cae64a34669c50a4de2f496ce043d17.jpg
my new, to me, bk17 was on hand for yarn cutting today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe that's a first for around here. :thumbup:

Daymn!!!

My first post on this eminent forum and a pic of my 2 first Beckers i recieved from Tomar's yesterday [emoji7].

DSC_0453_zps8xphtd2f.jpg

Next up is to "swedge-grind' 'em both like the old Becker" HH" and make them some kydexsheaths.
Will use both knifes (Bk9 for stabbing and the Bk10 for cleaning)when tracking down hawgs [emoji4]

Last edited:
Made a pocket sheath for the BK11CSM...

Vinegaroon then taped off the squiggly spots and applied more vinegaroon to darken it.

You mean something like this? :D

Takes me a long time, and I wanted something a bit more polished on The King.
But it turns out I'm gonna need to do a little trimming anyway, since my liners are slightly undersize.
Anyway, should be a fun project. If it turns out well, pics will be posted.

I promised pics, and placed a few elsewhere but neglected this spot.
So here's the new King with a close-up of the "Emerald" OD Liners

Dang. Sorry about the photobucket fail. Will try again later.

Last edited:
A truly beautiful knife... have you posted how you achieved that spectacular finish? It looks like a wash, but I see fine swirls, like from maybe steel wool? Just stripped my BK16 and searching for how to finish it, yours is looking mighty fine now! :)

Bucket finally seems to be functioning again.
Here's the handle-modded 9.

Hope to get some decent weather this weekend so I can give it a little workout in the yard.

Cousin Oliver...lol...you old fart...
I like the black 13. Gonna have to grab one.
I'm still looking for a US made stainless if anyone has one laying around.
Congrats on the new blades!

Hope to get some decent weather this weekend so I can give it a little workout in the yard.
Those turned out sweet! At first I wasn't sure wth. 👍

That turned out super awesome man! Almost looks a little lonely without a matching tweener tho!

Satellitelaunch or somethin..?

It's a wood burning stove we were trying out. During our research we were told that building open fires could get us kicked out of parks and fined, so we needed some sort of camp stove. Since we were spending weeks at a time out in the bush, we ruled out white gas and canned fuel based stoves. The D.O.C. gave us permission to use deadwood off the ground so, we went with wood burning. the biolite worked extremely well for 2 people meals, but it was on the heavy side, in retrospect we should have used alcohol stoves.

Last edited:
Back