Post your Becker knives pics here

No Joke bad pics and description, right place right time, seller even shipped separate for 35 bucks for shipping

Same seller?
Wow.....was it his recently divorced wife doing the selling? Yikes!

please keep us posted with them/how they look, etc.....if there is Bad juju attached to them?....lol

I hope not!

Same seller?
Wow.....was it his recently divorced wife doing the selling? Yikes!

please keep us posted with them/how they look, etc.....if there is Bad juju attached to them?....lol

I hope not!
No Bad JUJU just someone that did not know what they where selling seems to be a seller of Estate sale items and some amazon listings as the BK29 was shipped through amazon and did have a price tag of 25 dollars on the box so 35.55 shipped seems good the BK29 unused The Bk20 with Micarta may have cut an apple of 2 no marks what so ever, stay safe and KEEP EM SHARP

fRilmjb.jpg

Finally got one in the right color. No idea why the black wasn't the standard. Regardless, got 'em both now.

Nice trio! :thumbsup:

Oh, that's a really nice set there.
Thanks. I've had those TKC scales sitting on ny desk for months. That wasn't the 16 I wanted to put them on (blade isn't quite to my satisfaction - i think my belt was pretty worn when I did it, and I just gave up, lol); but it was the first one I found.
I've got to take the scales back off anyway. They feel solid; but one of the pins must be a little short or thin, because it's got a little rattle that I cannot unhear.

Last edited:
No Bad JUJU just someone that did not know what they where selling seems to be a seller of Estate sale items and some amazon listings as the BK29 was shipped through amazon and did have a price tag of 25 dollars on the box so 35.55 shipped seems good the BK29 unused The Bk20 with Micarta may have cut an apple of 2 no marks what so ever, stay safe and KEEP EM SHARP

Haha...I am/was jealous of All you schmucks who were able to buy the "box sets" at incredibly sweet prices....
THIS one, Tops them All! :D

Oh yes, the duplicates, at the time, this pic is about two years old. I didn't have a 2nd bk3, so in the pick you see the 3 is not pristine. The bk4 is my yard work knife. The bk9 shows wear, now and both the 9 &3 ride shotgun daily in the blazer. This pic was of the most pristine beckers that I had at the time. I have 2-4 duplicates of most knives in the pic. The handles scales on the full size beckers are one's I made. I'm a blue collar guy and had 16 knives to put handles on, so I made them. Thank you for the kind words, Gentlemen

I'm just kidding around man, I can see the scuff marks on them. It's an old joke. Moosez45 would check me when I would talk about using my blades, when it was clear I'd never used them, haha. :p No marks at all. Now they're all beat to hell and back. :thumbsup:

Nice work on those scales!

Back