Post your Becker knives pics here

My SO asked me yesterday evening if I could help her removing three sea buckthorns in our garden (those thingies multiply via roots and grow like weeds)
So she saw them off with her Bahco Laplander. The BK9 and me acted as a human gardenchipper and the 9 made short work of it :) ...

IMG_20200825_200149-min.jpg IMG_20200825_200200-min.jpg IMG_20200825_201852-min.jpg

Becker’s with GEC’s...
34ovt5s.jpg

9ZVTgmy.jpg

Funny you should say that, I just bought an Eldris, haha. I thought they were way smaller though. I have large hands.

Been awhile since ive seen any vids or pictures of an eldris in hand but i doubt the handle fits a whole hand. They probably have the same principles of use though.

I like that stubby fat blade though. Not to mention the blade to handle ratio

Yes the Eldris handle is about the same size judging from the picture. I bought the purple one which my wife claimed. Then I replaced it with a green one . When the orange ones came out I bought both a Eldris and Kansbol for backups.

Yes the Eldris handle is about the same size judging from the picture. I bought the purple one which my wife claimed. Then I replaced it with a green one . When the orange ones came out I bought both a Eldris and Kansbol for backups.

Maybe ill get an edris to see how i like it before dropping so much money on the roselli. Perhaps ill do the same and get a purple and give it to my wife after i test it out.

Farms here are facing a $10,000 fine if they let anyone in there corn maze. Or if they give them a hay ride. Or a number of other things

I bought the purple too, just because it was a great deal. Probably give it to the wife as well.

Back