Post your Becker knives pics here

Okay I have big hands my coworkers accuse me of having bear paws . Here is the Eldris in my hand and a picture of my BK-10 for reference pictures aren't great but should work for a size reference

5mmO5Og.jpg

UCsa2sX.jpg

Okay I have big hands my coworkers accuse me of having bear paws . Here is the Eldris in my hand and a picture of my BK-10 for reference pictures aren't great but should work for a size reference

5mmO5Og.jpg

UCsa2sX.jpg

Yep. Youve got a pair if mitts on you.
Thanks for the size comparison!

The Otzi knife was probably the inspiration for the Grandfather.

The micarta on my tuko looks like it needs oil. It gets washed almost daily with soap and water. Its gotten very pale looking. When i first noticed it i accused my wife of putting it in the dishwasher. She says she didnt. More recently ive noticed a couple small chips on it, but ive decided not to question her about it.

CEGUrq9.jpg

Have you tried washing them with soap and water? They look like they've just absorbed a lot of oil.
You saying Iv got greasy hands? ...probably right.

Ill try a sponge soap and water again, in the past it hasnt done much. Its my favorite fixed blade so its been used alot :(

You saying Iv got greasy hands? ...probably right.

Ill try a sponge soap and water again, in the past it hasnt done much. Its my favorite fixed blade so its been used alot :(

I always wipe my striped blades with mineral oil when not in use and it always gets on the scales and eventually builds up and with use Micarta gets a shine .They still have a good grip to me so it doesn’t bother me . If you want to bring back the dry look and take the shine off use rubbing alcohol it will remove hand oil and mineral oil . Use removes the fuzzy stuff :D If you want the fuzzy look back a lite rub with rough sand paper will do it . Your scales look fine to me :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

My Best week ever, for knife purchases....
I've wanted both for a long time. Haha
The 15 looks basically Brand New, I'm afraid to modify/use it.
....And The 4 is stamped. Idk if that automatically makes me a Beckerhead, I heard it does...

Back