Post your Becker knives pics here

Hey, our bk4s look like cousins with their bright-ish colored scales. And of course mine is stamped as well.

Nmao47H.jpg

Some nice looking knives posted.

Paint stripper will also clean up those scales, but the soap and water approach mentioned earlier is a lot less hassle.

I think the weathered and worn scales look even more awesome though.

Where the heck you hear that at? As much as you're here, you haven't applied yet?

haha... I Did read that the stamped 4's were for Beckerheads, idk if the person I bought it from is, or where he got it?
Something of a "limited run/made for them/You"??? …. Can't believe everything on the Internet...haha

I haven't applied yet....True.
I Didn't want to be one of "those guys" who finds this place, makes a couple posts then signs up....
and I haven't felt Worthy yet...… I was Just teasing about what I read.

Hey, our bk4s look like cousins with their bright-ish colored scales. And of course mine is stamped as well.

Nmao47H.jpg

I def like Your scales Better! I plan on taking mine off, maybe swapping them on my #3 or I'm going to Have to make liners for it... (and I was Actually thinking green ones...haha)

The TKC scales are Way too thin for my hands. Chopping just a little bit was Killing my hand. It almost felt like I was swinging a blank.

I think if youve been steady posting here for over a year, it wont be a “fly by night” joining. The stamped bk4 were promotional. I also think they were initially sold to beckerheads, or at least they got first dibs.

Even with these scales being kabar, i eant to put liners on them. I have some boney hands but with a wide palm width.

haha... I Did read that the stamped 4's were for Beckerheads, idk if the person I bought it from is, or where he got it?
Something of a "limited run/made for them/You"??? …. Can't believe everything on the Internet...haha

I haven't applied yet....True.
I Didn't want to be one of "those guys" who finds this place, makes a couple posts then signs up....
and I haven't felt Worthy yet...… I was Just teasing about what I read.

I think if youve been steady posting here for over a year, it wont be a “fly by night” joining. The stamped bk4 were promotional. I also think they were initially sold to beckerheads, or at least they got first dibs.

Even with these scales being kabar, i eant to put liners on them. I have some boney hands but with a wide palm width.

Stamped Becker knives are just older models, all the models were stamped before Ka-Bar switched to a newer coating and laser-etching the blades. There was a 'new old stock' BK4 sale around the time of the BK4 being discontinued but as far as I know it wasn't just for Beckerheads as I don't think it was even on the Ka-Bar website. The stamped BK blades are older, and more collectible, but not a limited run thing just older stock.

I am a Beckerhead btw :D and I got the BK4 in that 'new old stock' limited time sale.

Anybody else pick up the new TKC 14/24 extended g10 scales? They are very nice. :thumbsup:

They’re on the top. The bottom are TKC’s Esee Izula extended scales converted to fit...
B23Bipw.jpg

Now on the right. You can see they are longer than the older g10...
t6IQqZX.jpg

Back