Post your Becker knives pics here

myright

Gold Member
Welcome to Ethan Becker! I know we all look forward to learing a lot from him.

Let's show our support by posting the pics of the knives we've come to love over the years.

Here's mine - It's a beater alright :):)

010-1.jpg

User_1.jpg

Playin' around

032.jpg

034.jpg

The knife I let get away....

Necker_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Guyon will be along soon enough to show what has to be several tons of Beckers. His collection is impressive.

Great photos, thanks for sharing! Works of functional art!

How many letters and phone calls to Ka-bar in order for them to produce a run of the Brute?

AI

Hey Myright...

Love to see those babies being USED.....As Gibbsy would say good-o....nice pics!!!

All Best...

ethan

These knives scream "use me". I'm continually amazed at the edge retention. I can't wait to get my hands on the new ones.

Thanks j williams! It was a delicious dinner, with unbelievably gorgeous surroundings. My BK-9 wasn't used to fillet the fish, though I'm sure it could have done a passable job of it in a pinch. It was used to chop some kindling for the fire that made the fish edible, though!

All the best,

- Mike

Here's a few inspiring pictures

We know what THIS is: the famed and rare (5!) BK8 model:
(and no, it's not mine, but I has a picture to share)
128905360_5pLoN-M.jpg

My standard stock photo. One of these years, I'll do better (Guyon keeps taunting me):

128905383_tYzLx-M.jpg

128905405_ykaE8-M.jpg

128905462_9DeL8-Ti.jpg

The first warrior I got my hands on, tragically, this one had metal inclusions and cracks - either previously abused or was a factory reject/second along with many of the others being sold by those guys that got a consignment of old old Becker stuff. I returned this one. So, it's out there...

129717970_apeoA-M.jpg

Some classics:

150057047_zDkD7-M.jpg

and would you believe I have even more now? Need new pictures

150057111_bRiFT-M.jpg

a lovely mess of variants on the campanions:

150057158_eP8Lb-M.jpg

a few in the pile...

150057210_55HBA-M.jpg

i think my next project, is to get all the unique k-bars, including the once and future Machax, and redo my photos then. perhaps a mess of micarta for my duplicates. many many duplicates

oh, and hey, the ORIGINAL tac-tul: i've NEVER seen one of these, even though i have two other variations:

125427087_rQfrk-M.jpg

Bladite

Nice to see your pics again, Bladite.

128905360_5pLoN-M.jpg

I know who has one of these, but I think I insulted him with my offer a long while back. It promptly went back into the safe. :p

I don't think Ethan had much of a hand in that design, as I recall. Maybe he can elaborate a little more on the BK-8 if he pops in.

Back