Post your Big Chris knife pics here!!!!!

10V Wolverine
G8Ni4UO.jpg

Big Chris Kitchen Knife in CPM154 I got without a handle during Christmas time. It has been regrettably sitting in a drawer for the past 6 months waiting for me to get a drill press so I could install the handle. Just got the drill press this month so I had to get this project finished right away. It is stabilized Maple Burl with black micarta bolster and black fiber spacers. I had been saving the maple burl for a while. I am extremely happy with the performance; BC makes a great kitchen knife.

1F4C84AD-8653-42C1-A4DD-973A17BF535A_zpssexxglfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
93713BC8-E214-4BA4-9C8A-4B5CF5BD70AF_zpsvthw5was.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
08C76B67-217D-434B-98F6-88AA53294B96_zpsnirysuaj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i have made a lot of knives that i said i was going to keep once finished but always ended up selling.
This s110v bowie i made for me with the intention to keep and carry. I really feel that this is one of the best looking knives i have made.
IMG_2455.jpg

I like!!

Thanks MTURBO.
I still have that knife and use it often.

Nice group!

I have a few... but they are about to be sent to Chris for a few different odd "upgrades" and changes. Mostly taco kydex sheaths.

Hope to get a group shot of them once they are done :)

Really digging this guy. So happy I could find a traditional nessmuk piece with good modern materials in a great size.

Taking the collection to red river gorge in Kentucky tomorrow. Should have plenty of photos of these bad boys in action.

Taking the collection to red river gorge in Kentucky tomorrow. Should have plenty of photos of these bad boys in action.

You are going to be just a couple hours from where they began life in my shop.

I think I was in Slade, KY. Shouldn't have been too far from you. I took my gf's son out. He's almost 13. I actually didn't get too many pics but I think I'll start another thread on the trip. I'm not doing a review but I'll write something about the knives I took (they are awesome).

Just mixed up Louisville and Lexington. Maybe you aren't as close as I thought.

Last edited:
I have been 4-Wheeling in Slade a few times, very good scenery. Never been in that area camping though.
This past few days have been excellent weather to be outside.

Back