Post your Big Chris knife pics here!!!!!

I've used this kephart for wood prep, but no photos.. so here is some kitchen prep aftermath.

Peeling and slicing ginger, chopping, mincing.. slices straight down. I was told this is in S35vn.. I hope this is true, as I don't have but one other fixed blade in s35vn and want to see how it fares. Love the thick handle and Chris grinds steel great!

I think the photo might be huge.. if so I will alter it later:

rPjEINX.jpg

I like to see his knives in action. Cool to see the Keppie in the kitchen.

That's a great looking kephart. I don't have any big Chris is s35v. Let me know if you ever decide to part ways!!!!

That right there is good looking knife Luke.
If feels anything like I remember it has a very nice handle.
Can't wait to see some pics in use.

Yes sir. The handle is exceptional. Great balance and rediculously sharp. I think I'm going somewhere this weekend with it.

My big Chris family. I want to give one to one of my backpacking buddies but I can't find done that I'd give up

Here are three I asked Chris to make to my specs, and he did a great job.

First, two inspired by Spyderco fixed blade knives. I'd always like the Street Bowie design, but wanted something even more compact, with just as much blade in a better steel and more utilitarian shape - this is convexed 4mm 4V steel. The idea was to design a multi-use 5" blade in as compact a package as possible for IWB carry.
15495471676_4e4410334f_c.jpg

Brummie, that is one sweet blade. You and Chris knocked that design out of the park. I really like my Street Bowie, but it's got that little bit of extra handle on it that I don't need.

Chris, if you ever make another I've got dibs!!

My pocket fighter, been carrying it for a month or so now.

I *think* I have the blue one now... but it's with Chris getting a new sheath. :)

But I might be wrong... ugh

You are probably right. I think it was M4. I only had it a couple of weeks and traded it back to Chris. The handle was way too small for my hands.

You must be a giant bear... I wear large or XL gloves.. and it isn't a huge handle but by no means "way too small"... unless you can't close your hand all the way due to an injury.

And I checked my knife list.. M2 steel or it is a different knife.. I have a black/blue one and it has a different sheath.. so I guess he did one in M4 and one in M2, one pancake, one taco kydex... O_O

Either way, I enjoy his hunter pattern variants... :D though the M2 he named "woodlore"...

Hope to add more pics soon! :D

You may be correct about M2. I am big guy and in some select groups may be considered a "bear". I think a combination between big hands and personal preference made it too small for me. More pics on the way as well..... My best is for last...

Back