Post your CRK carry knife for today.

6vfIh4O.jpg

Look what my sebbie rescued from a box today.
o2Vz2gl.jpg

Very nice!
Sweet! Very nice of your Seb to lend a hand like that. At first glance, it looked like a spalted beech but then I looked at the card and saw it’s box elder. Very nice, indeed. :thumbsup:

I posted in another thread that I almost traded away my drawer queen pre-Idaho Bocote-inlayed large 21 yesterday. It was a momentary lapse that my smart and lovely wife talked me out of. She loves that knife and said she'd be very sad to see it go. Thank God someone around here has some sense.

I still can't make myself use this like new beauty, but carried it in its slip in a separate pocket today while another of my 7 larges was clipped in to be put to work. Having failed in my mistaken effort to let Queen Bocote go, it feels like I have a new knife now.

PSxWcNy.jpg

4ubnOE0.jpg

Last edited:
I posted in another thread that I almost traded away my drawer queen pre-Idaho Bocote-inlayed large 21 yesterday. It was a momentary lapse that my smart and lovely wife talked me out of. She loves that knife and said she'd be very sad to see it go. Thank God someone around here has some sense.

I still can't make myself use this like new beauty, but carried it in its slip in a separate pocket today while another of my 7 larges was clipped in to be put to work. Having failed in my mistaken effort to let Queen Bocote go, it feels like a have a new knife now.

PSxWcNy.jpg

4ubnOE0.jpg

I don’t have a Bocote but it is one of my favorite wood inlays. Such a beautiful and unique grain, and pre-Idaho to boot. I’m glad your wife talked some sense into you lol. Carry it more often in the sheath. Great pics!

Back