Post your CRK carry knife for today.

After carrying the Inkosi for about 2 months, I pocketed the regular for about a week. As much as I like the regular, this one found it's way into the pocket.

k3kxMfe.jpg

This small Sebenza has been my EDC for about 19 years. I lost it a couple of times, but found it. I am thinking of retiring it, but have not found anything that is as comfortable clipped to my pocket.
It has been dropped more times that I can count and has been through the washing machine at least 3 times. I never "oiled the joint". It is still as tight as when it left the factory. The box
is long gone. The only thing that I remember is that the blade is BG42.

IMG_2813.jpegIMG_2814.jpg

That little thing hanging off the handle attaches to a lanyard. I don't lose it anymore. :D

This small Sebenza has been my EDC for about 19 years. I lost it a couple of times, but found it. I am thinking of retiring it, but have not found anything that is as comfortable clipped to my pocket.
It has been dropped more times that I can count and has been through the washing machine at least 3 times. I never "oiled the joint". It is still as tight as when it left the factory. The box
is long gone. The only thing that I remember is that the blade is BG42.

View attachment 1179414View attachment 1179415

That little thing hanging off the handle attaches to a lanyard. I don't lose it anymore. :D

Looks like you've got plenty of time before the knife needs to be retired. Hell, it may out live you Dennis:p, then it can be passed on. The blade doesn't show much, if any wear from sharpening.

Looks like you've got plenty of time before the knife needs to be retired. Hell, it may out live you Dennis:p, then it can be passed on. The blade doesn't show much, if any wear from sharpening.

I think that I sharpened it maybe 6 or 7 times. I touch it up now and then on a ceramic rod.

This small Sebenza has been my EDC for about 19 years........
WOW! I thought I was a paragon of sticking with one knife because my large Star-Benza has been my EDC for a scroungy 7 months and I’m shooting for an entire (GASP!) 12 months. HA! I certainly know better now. The example you’ve set is in a class of its own. Kudos!

WOW! I thought I was a paragon of sticking with one knife because my large Star-Benza has been my EDC for a scroungy 7 months and I’m shooting for an entire (GASP!) 12 months. HA! I certainly know better now. The example you’ve set is in a class of its own. Kudos!

Pfft. 19 years ain't nuttin. I bought this Henckel in 1970 and carried it until I retired in 1994.

IMG_2589.jpeg

Ever know something was just a little off? I haven't had a Sebenza in 6 years, and as nice as it was to get the knife that I'd been wanting for a long time, something wasn't right. The action just didn't feel right. Is this how they really are? For some reason I remembered it being much smoother...well...now I get it.

tDRBAQl.jpg

j8eVoEA.jpg

All clean now, and ohhhhhhhhh so smooth. Back in the pocket she goes!

Carrying the PJ , got the Basketweave blade out of the Unique Graphic... didn't want to scratch up the scales!IMG_8729.JPG

Back