Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Had to get a bunch of Guitars shipped, and had to seriously construct boxes and reinforcing material with the old "P". Mission accomplished!Sure wish I had that new super steel SVN 45..ATS34 seemed to work just fine!!!!!....... UGH....IMG_3094.jpg

Did something that I never thought I would do today...... you guys are to blame:)
From our friend at 1 Stop Knife Shop in Louisville......
FXSEsXB.jpg

How do you like the new grind? Compared to CRK Tanto.
So far it is good to go. Works just fine for everything. Compared to a CRK tanto.....

As of now I think I’d go with tanto. I’ve only used the new grind three days tho. Over time that answer could change. There’s really only one use that I wish I had a tip and that’s stripping Romex. I usually get the tip in and strip upwards and away from myself. I can do it with the new grind but it’s not natural for me yet. Which isn’t a big deal, I just strip from the top down. Kinda hard to explain. Overall tho I haven’t found any real downfalls or anything it can’t do work wise. I’m very pleased in the short time I’ve had it

So far it is good to go. Works just fine for everything. Compared to a CRK tanto.....

As of now I think I’d go with tanto. I’ve only used the new grind three days tho. Over time that answer could change. There’s really only one use that I wish I had a tip and that’s stripping Romex. I usually get the tip in and strip upwards and away from myself. I can do it with the new grind but it’s not natural for me yet. Which isn’t a big deal, I just strip from the top down. Kinda hard to explain. Overall tho I haven’t found any real downfalls or anything it can’t do work wise. I’m very pleased in the short time I’ve had it

That’s a bummer, have you ever thought edcing 2 knives? So you can get the best from both worlds. I always go with 2 a larger and a smaller. Maybe you can go with a small sebbie with a drop point or insingo? :D

Back