Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Decided to try a LynchNW clip on my Inkosi. God damn its good!

SJOlmTc.jpg
I think mr. Lynch did a excellent job making this clip, I have mine on my Inkosi for the last two years, you no your knife isn't going to fall out of your pocket any time soon or get bumped out! I was going to post a pic! but you did that for me, thanks guy.

Had my 25 in my pocket too this week . Hey Kidcongo... I never noticed the flat ground thing. What date range do you attribute this to? Or from start of 25 production how long do you think. Can you tell if mine is also flat ground? No date on the onside scales, and I'm not near the box. Thanks, Bart Could not get photos to load, sorry

Last edited:
Some people see two slabs of titanium and mediocre blade steel. Fair enough. I see a hollow grind with a perfectly executed sharpening choil, a pivot bushing and bronze washers that fear no dirt. Volcano thumb studs be damned, this is my favorite pocket knife. I don't do any scientific edge testing, but my perception is that this s45 is harder than the s35 is my older CRKs.

I also see understated CRK swag.

What do you see?

20211221-152707.jpg

What a fabulous combo! That stripped plantain is amazing and really compliments that Damascus.
I agree! This is my first Mnandi. I'm finding that with its shape and size its very pocket friendly. I read up on stripped platan after it arrived and found out that it is a very durable wood and it is very resistant to moisture. It will be a great/beautiful user.

Back