Post your CRK carry knife for today.

I thought this thread was for CRK knives only?!?!

I have a favorite SAK that I carry daily that I could post that I have been holding back on.

Situational awareness is nice to have, but let's be nice.

Thank you sir...I had a few beers earlier, and I obviously wasn't paying attention to what I was doing ;)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Psssh been there!!!! Shoot I have been a few beers in and end up surfing BF and next thing I know knives show up in the mail about four days later.

Don't even ask how I got these capri pants I am currently wearing... um, wait... what?!?!?!?

Being nice, even to you. :) No cat's asses posted...... yet. :D

:eek:

What did I ever do to you?!?!?!

Oh.. :D

Yeah, let's keep from posting cat sphincters...The cat I do have is bad enough...It's a pride thing with cats, apparently.

Psssh been there!!!! Shoot I have been a few beers in and end up surfing BF and next thing I know knives show up in the mail about four days later.

Don't even ask how I got these capri pants I am currently wearing... um, wait... what?!?!?!?

Capri patns?!? Where re the pics? :D

And I wouldn't know a thing about drunk Exchange surfing. :eek:

All100_zps551vtwcr.jpg

Lone Wolfe, do you have a close up of the knife in the first column on the left, fourth one up from the bottom? Kind of looks like fletching from an arrow.

Not that I have seen a lot of UGs, but have never seen that style of graphic before. Is that a Lisa design?

Back