Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Show off

A couple pics I just took....

CGG_StarsAndStripesRaindropDamascus-3_zpsukeei7qb.jpg

CGG_StarsAndStripesRaindropDamascus-2_zpsymzblat5.jpg

The knife that changed my mind about what the perfect EDC is. Almost 2 years old now and I still revere it like I just got it.
20170607_084350.jpg

Since I just posted it PSX_20170607_155418.jpg

The third day I've carried it and it's not as bad as I thought it would be though I'd really like a new sheath.

Can I count the amount of snail trails like the rings of a tree, to tell me how old this beast is ? :D

I think it's 2015, but I'd have to check the birth card. Unlike tree rings, snail trails can occur at variable rates! :D

I think it's 2015, but I'd have to check the birth card. Unlike tree rings, snail trails can occur at variable rates! :D
Damn..what's your profession if you don't mind me asking? For some reason I'm hesitant to see snail trails on my new sebbie :/ but I'm sure I'll grow out this phase, yes?

Damn..what's your profession if you don't mind me asking? For some reason I'm hesitant to see snail trails on my new sebbie :/ but I'm sure I'll grow out this phase, yes?

Of definitely you will. I was terrified of snail trails on my first couple Sebenzas. And I don't use my knives much for work, I work in sales/design. Just chores at home and lots of hiking. But it's really going in and out of pocket that you get them the most I think. And I definitely carry this one the most.

Of definitely you will. I was terrified of snail trails on my first couple Sebenzas. And I don't use my knives much for work, I work in sales/design. Just chores at home and lots of hiking. But it's really going in and out of pocket that you get them the most I think. And I definitely carry this one the most.
If what you say is true "going in and out of the pocket" it sucks that I enjoy deploying the damn knife so much..I'll come across a task that could easily be solved by another tool but I purposely choose to take my Sebenza out and solve the problem lol. Oh well, if I'm one of the weird guys who can't handle the snail trails I can always send it in for a spa treatment and it will erase all of that, correct?

If what you say is true "going in and out of the pocket" it sucks that I enjoy deploying the damn knife so much..I'll come across a task that could easily be solved by another tool but I purposely choose to take my Sebenza out and solve the problem lol. Oh well, if I'm one of the weird guys who can't handle the snail trails I can always send it in for a spa treatment and it will erase all of that, correct?

Yep. It'll come back fresh and new!

I like to place mine high enough so that lil kids can't reach it that easily!

SRcGtfO.jpg

Reactions: HWF
Back