Post your CRK carry knife for today.

I've seen this Sebbie with a pepper and a gnome so far. If it shows up with a italian beef sandwich with giardiniera I'm going to come up there and take it.

How may Old Styles are you into it so far??

Just a few pops so far, but you never know bout the beef!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon to be wife got me this for my birthday

IMG_2304_zpsyt3pxzsm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good one T., Plain Janes are all about business.

I'm carrying a plain today too. Cheating a little bit with Damascus, but anytime I use it I stick my pinky out to show 'em I'm Mr. Fancy Pants.

30f3dbf2f6c9e82cea430665e5472686.jpg

That's beautiful. Can you give more details on the knife?

Thanks guys! It began life as a cocobolo but the inlay was damaged, it would cost me too much to ship it back to CRK to have them replaced. (I live overseas) So I got some real nice Japanese copper (softer and less impurities) and cut a set of inlays to replace the cocobolo. The colour changes at different humidity and light, sometimes its more purple and sometimes it's more brown. When it gets too scratched, a little Brasso on a rag and a quick rub restores it back.

IMG_8994_zpshww76omc.jpg

IMG_8990_zpsabazozku.jpg

Mnandihanddump_zpsc25a26fc.jpeg

Thanks guys! It began life as a cocobolo but the inlay was damaged, it would cost me too much to ship it back to CRK to have them replaced. (I live overseas) So I got some real nice Japanese copper (softer and less impurities) and cut a set of inlays to replace the cocobolo. The colour changes at different humidity and light, sometimes its more purple and sometimes it's more brown. When it gets too scratched, a little Brasso on a rag and a quick rub restores it back.

Just amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back