Post your CRK carry knife for today.

i.ashx

This used to be a regular (pardon the pun) EDC for me, but I haven't carried it for a while until recently. I messed up my thumb, nothing major just a little tender, so I need a knife with a lug to open for the short term. And I am rediscovering my favorite knife: the small Regular. (Same knife in both pictures, just different lighting and background...no spa treatment.)

Last edited:
Mixed berry but it did contain blueberries. Their pie is exceptional. The coffee is pretty good too; it's a salted caramel latte in the cup. Small Inkosi, my only true EDC knife other than a Vivtorinox Mini Champ.

Yep, Small Inkosi is the Goldilocks in my opinion. Now if only CRK would make a wood inlay version.

My grandfather is very sick and can't really leave the house. He lives in Indiana but grew up in Seneca Rocks, WV. Since I'm in D.C., Seneca Rocks is within a day trip so I took a motorcycle ride out there on Sunday and did video call with him from the graveyard where his parents are buried in German Valley. He likes to visit there. It was a beautiful day.

These were the knives I carried for the ride. I wanted to get better photos but I was on a real time crunch and the sun was blazing with no cloud cover (harsh light!). That little flying critter took a real liking to my Sebenza 25. I got a shot of it on the knife and decent one of it in flight.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

At work with me today in the pocket... :rolleyes: I’m lying... I love it to much to carry it. Brought it to work to clean it for no good reason at all. It’s already clean... I’m just bored at work so why not play with an Inkosi. Ha ha!!! Love love love the polished blade
FAD76843-9218-4534-A9E4-6A781587B1C5.jpeg D4F5EA0F-E0A9-461A-9546-C5613E564EB4.jpeg

Back