Post your CRK carry knife for today.

BG42 duo :)

IMG-1911.jpg

Literally just got this new small inkosingo out of the mailbox. Took er apart, removed the lanyard, relubed and rubbed just a dab of beeswax on the inlays to get that dark patina going. Straight into the pocket she goes! Nothing like getting to know a fresh new CRK!
20180519_113446.jpg

One of these days I hope to try a small. I have nowhere to see one in person and the fear of it being to small for my liking keeps me from pulling the trigger. Sux to live in Hicksville with no decent knife store.

My carry for the day was my Starkosi.
I know how you feel about no knife store. My first CRK was a small 21 with Cocobolo inlays. I loved it and it broke the dam--I have 7 various larges and a Mnandi now-- but it was too small and I eventually sold it. Smalls can be had for pretty decent prices on the Exchange and you could certainly re-sell for not much less. I've gotten to look at such transactions as just part of the cost of the hobby.

Are you running high pressure nail guns at 300#s, Murph? A friend and sometime co-worker also frames with a guy who runs those and likes them quite a bit. I'm at the sunset of my carpentry career, so am unlikely to change, but have always wondered about that system.

Nice Insingo Inkosi, BTW. :) I think that's my next CRK, but it would be either a KnifeArt CF or a WC StarKosi.

Are you running high pressure nail guns at 300#s, Murph? A friend and sometime co-worker also frames with a guy who runs those and likes them quite a bit. I'm at the sunset of my carpentry career, so am unlikely to change, but have always wondered about that system.

Nice Insingo Inkosi, BTW. :) I think that's my next CRK, but it would be either a KnifeArt CF or a WC StarKosi.

No nail guns my friend. Was just fixing a leak on a HVAC package unit, those are my gauges.

The Inkosi Insingo is definitely my favorite over the Sebenza. It absolutely melts into my hand and is such a joy to use.

Back